What should be done?

• Heavy handed moderation

• Only more Mods would be enough

• Bannerlord key restriction

• Nah, the forum is fine

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess nobody can miss there is a war ongoing on the forum between people who liked the game and disliked the game since the release (sadly including me) with nicknaming, spamming, earbashing etc tactics and both sides are taking it as far as insulting each others. While this thread isn't about deciding who is right or wrong nor it matters even slightly rather this thread is about ideas to stop this war as it is very seriously polluting the forum and reading the forum in it's current state is just painful anymore as it's full of meaningless arguments and threads that you can't avoid no matter what and it doesn't look like it will be better in time so i really think moderation shouldn't let those arguments anymore regardless it is for defending the game nor bashing it that heavy handed moderation could be too much so please vote or share your solution in this thread such as i think there are many people on this forum who actually doesn't own the game so perhaps bannerlord key restriction could reduce the problem significantly..

I guess nobody can miss there is a war ongoing on the forum between people who liked the game and disliked the game since the release (sadly including me) with nicknaming, spamming, earbashing etc tactics and both sides are taking it as far as insulting each others. While this thread isn't about deciding who is right or wrong nor it matters even slightly rather this thread is about ideas to stop this war as it is very seriously polluting the forum and reading the forum in it's current state is just painful anymore as it's full of meaningless arguments and threads that you can't avoid no matter what and it doesn't look like it will be better in time so i really think moderation shouldn't let those arguments anymore regardless it is for defending the game nor bashing it that heavy handed moderation could be too much so please vote or share your solution in this thread such as i think there are many people on this forum who actually doesn't own the game so perhaps bannerlord key restriction could reduce the problem significantly..
Can't say i have noticed anything that goes beyond heated debate 2bh no doubt there are instances but are they really that common ?

The mods are already doing their job, I am not sure what you plan to achieve with this thread. Things are already better than they were a week or two ago, since mods have started locking threads and muting people that needed to be muted.

Can't say i have noticed anything that goes beyond heated debate 2bh no doubt there are instances but are they really that common ?
5 of 20 threads in the first page are those kind of threads mate and people are still arguing in other threads too..

The mods are already doing their job, I am not sure what you plan to achieve with this thread. Things are already better than they were a week or two ago, since mods have started locking threads and muting people that needed to be muted.
Sure, it is far better than first weeks but the war still continues mate while heavily polluting the forum.

It's a game forum. They are all a lot the same.

Not really as i've spent many hours in many game forums and none of them were this casual that you could even get banned for only capping in many of them!! Sure, i always hated heavy handed moderation and got banned many times because of it but i think this is also too causal which is giving some people a free hand to abuse it..

Sure, it is far better than first weeks but the war still continues mate while heavily polluting the forum.

Right, and the mods will keep policing at the best of their ability. This thread won't really do much to make that better imo, it's just a big target for the trolls to come trolling around. And possibly more flame wars. All you can do as an user is stay calm, try to talk common sense and report posts that go against forum rules.

problem will solve itself most likely after some time since ppl have vented their frustration and left or stayed and work with what we have.
i dont think more moderation is neccessary, when people start to insult each other they get muted. nonsense threads that lead nowhere but voicing frustration are getting closed. i dont think doing anything more is healthy or needed.

People are voicing their thoughts on the game. You say this thread isn't about 'who is right or wrong' but then immediately say we have to 'stop this war' in the forums... What? What makes it a war? Conflicting view points? By and large the discussions are quite civil.

They seem fairly strict to me, I got modded for just saying...... well things a whole lot of people are saying these days, but they have nothing to do with Bannerlord or games so I might as well have not said them.

There should be a tutorial on forum etiquette before we are allowed in here. Could be a mission in the game with possibility of critical failure ?

Noble TalesWorld: So what do you think of Bannerlord ?
Me: Sheeeeeeeeeeei.... (Critical failure) ?
""

Back
Top Bottom