96th Regiment Of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

For a Colonel you're one of the most imature people I've ever had the dis-pleasure of comming across.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tavingtonisawanker/discussions/0/882964117824300325/

That being you who posted the announcement.

And then appoitning trolls to continue your work;
18:26 - GunZo: thats rather mean dont you think
18:27 - [91st] Tavington: It's rather mean to make a group like that about me
18:27 - [91st] Tavington: For no apparent reason.
18:27 - GunZo: but i didnt
18:27 - GunZo: :grin:
18:27 - [91st] Tavington: Well I'm asking you to dismantle it.
18:27 - GunZo: no
18:28 - GunZo: the way you banned me from 91st argyllshire server hurt my feelings
18:28 - GunZo: oh and did you see how succesful it became?
18:28 - GunZo: im rather proud to be moderator of that :grin:

I also love how you continuously try to get yourself unbanned from Group fighting, but because of your actions it will never happen.

We're not trolling you, im standing up for my friend Michael. The group it's a joke, calm down don't cry. And Groupfighting well it's a joke calm down, dont cry again.. honestly.

ToeFap118 said:
We're not trolling you, im standing up for my friend Michael. The group it's a joke, calm down don't cry. And Groupfighting well it's a joke calm down, dont cry again.. honestly.
You and you're friend appealing for unbans under alias' is quite funny, but aside from that it is trolling and you are a troll. What I'm asking is you keep your trolling away from me and my regiment.

BTW: Don't see how I'm crying.

EDIT: :lol:

Walter here, no you did not kick us from your corps, we left, all NA in there. and furrnox stop being butthurt about your tiny regiment of idiots. now shush.

Back
Top Bottom