.953 Changes Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

-Path-finding went back up to 3% per point (also now spelled with hyphen)
-Surgery down to 4% per point
-Stores seem to have more money now in town

That's all I've noticed thus far.

WTF?

f_mb1m_055211a.jpg

im unable to play the game =( i can talk to villages it just says "Continue to loot the village?  yes/no"  or talk with any npc army and alot of villages have turns into test grounds

Did you do the update and load a .952 character? if so, consider the possibilty that there may be a compatibility issue between the newest iteration of Mount & Blade with saved character files associated with prior versions. Or in normal people language; your save be broke, yo.

Hired Blades seem to have new equipment, or at least new armor. I saw one in a tavern wearing a byrnie haubergeon.

Travelers can now tell you the locations of all the companions.

Mercenary horsemen can now upgrade to mercenary cavalry, as intended.

From the sound of it, this version seems even more buggy than the previous. I'll see what people find out, and decide tomorrow if I should download it...

Fei Dao said:
Lord Sami said:
4% ?!?! ****!

I like that change, it would more accurate to represent that people actually die more often.

I agree.  Looking good so far.

Anyone noticed if the villagers can see nearby enemy parties yet?  That one has never worked for me.

Ambushing bandits now result in money and an experience bonus, assuming you take them out, of course. (I got ~200 denars and ~500 exp.)

Llew2 said:
Throwing is FIIIIXED!!!!  :grin: Woooooohoooo!
That's good news for throwers, hurlers and lobbers.
Oh, nearly forgot toss-*gets eaten by Mary Whitehouse*

It seems every side has a new castle. And another lord or two.

Back
Top Bottom