947 line Module System Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Yebenoso

Master Knight
This is the error,It says theres something strange at 947 line but there isnt anything there.Please help me I can continue modding with this.

There is an open bracket at the end of your screen. Make sure all brackets are closed, all commas are set and so on. Nobody will do that basic **** for you. Revert to your backup or use it as a comparison basis, if you cant locate the error by just looking at the code.

Sigh. You prolly still have that [ bracket at the end. That is an open bracket.

["items_end", "Items End", [("shield_round_a",0)], 0, 0, 1, 0, 0],
]

That is what it should look like. If you had done what i told you to, you would have seen it in your backup.

I did it,I closed the bracket man before you said this :
Duh said:
Sigh. You prolly still have that [ bracket at the end. That is an open bracket.

["items_end", "Items End", [("shield_round_a",0)], 0, 0, 1, 0, 0],
]

That is what it should look like. If you had done what i told you to, you would have seen it in your backup.

So now you have [] at the end?  :lol:

Look, the easiest thing to do is to compare it to your (working) backup - it will make it very easy to locate and test differences. Use Winmerge, in case you dont already know that program.

The rest of code is different compared with the original because I modified it but It´s correct. It ever says the problem is the last line.

Dont make that many changes without testing in between. Always keep a working backup handy that is not too different from your current build.

The last line needs to be ] not []

the ] on the last line closes the [ on the very first line.

If you cant find all the errors, you ll have to start over. Make sure to make and keep functional back ups this time.

I had this error too, though it has nothing to do with that last line really,

In between one of your edited lines, you have one that is not closed, check out all lines you moddified. check for commas and ]

Lumos said:
CTRL+B in your preferred text editor Notepad++ will warp you to a bracket's corresponding one. Use it extensively.

You just made my day.

Back
Top Bottom