91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venethor said:
JackieChan said:
Venethor said:
mb105.jpg

Seems my name is too long. The "Munro" part of it is obscuring the 215-1 score on the 51st duel server. Funny how I got all pumped and nervous at 50-1 and went on for another 165 fights! This is the power of the 91st! :grin:

And this is one of our bad players!  :razz:

Hell yeah! If it had been one of Tav's fancy Norwegians it would probably have been 9999-0 :grin:

Well the Germans get like ∞-0. :grin:

T'was a glorious and memorable LB! In fact it was so good that we shall have to make a 91st sub-clan for Vikingr! That made sense, didn't it? :grin:

Oh gott....Jackie I might have to go on your ts some time and have a German conversation with you again :razz:.....I was drawn to this page when I saw it had 60 pages..:grin:

Oh and Tav...
6P8jQ.png

nCerG.png

Oh, Tavingstein. You're failing German....spend more time on that than Norwegian!... *Herr Avenger :razz:

I was rather skeptical to the whole "Let's go mingle with the peasants/let's go to the public servers"-thingy, but we did manage to pull it off. Went far better than I had expected and I look forward to attending more of these events :smile:

Venethor said:
I was rather skeptical to the whole "Let's go mingle with the peasants/let's go to the public servers"-thingy, but we did manage to pull it off. Went far better than I had expected and I look forward to attending more of these events :smile:
Whats say we do another one tonight eh? Remember to vote for the siege event tomorrow lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom