9 men vs 100+ bandits?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you read the flavor text it literally says you're sneaking in with troops to take care of the hide out. Stop charging your troops in, play it smart and bandit hideouts tend to be pretty easy. If your troops aren't trash then you'll do fine.

Edit: Also, what bandit hideout are you fighting that has 100+ troops in it? I've never seen a bandit hideout have over 40 or so troops and those are extremely rare.

If you read the flavor text it literally says you're sneaking in with troops to take care of the hide out. Stop charging your troops in, play it smart and bandit hideouts tend to be pretty easy. If your troops aren't trash then you'll do fine.

Edit: Also, what bandit hideout are you fighting that has 100+ troops in it? I've never seen a bandit hideout have over 40 or so troops and those are extremely rare.

I saw a lot like those but most of them spawn maximum of 50 units when attacking and in that scenario You usually take 16 men with You.

Granted, but you're not fighting 50 men straight off. The most i've seen in the initial engagement is around 10 or so? Even with those numbers your troops can easily deal with that front door force if you don't F1 + F3 and go make a sandwich.

I soloed a 57 forest bandit hideout at level 6 (no allies). Just me, a bow, hiding behind objects, lost of running with a shield up, and a lot of claiming arrows from corpses. Took a few retries before I got a success, but it was possible. I can easily see taking on 100+ with 10.

Oh easily. I mean, again, I still think the dudes just charging his troops in and not doing anything to protect them. I normally just tell my troops to shield wall/follow and charge on engagements.

I soloed a 57 forest bandit hideout at level 6 (no allies). Just me, a bow, hiding behind objects, lost of running with a shield up, and a lot of claiming arrows from corpses. Took a few retries before I got a success, but it was possible. I can easily see taking on 100+ with 10.
Did you solo a 57 forest bandit hideout at level 6 on full realistic difficulty? That's not impossible but it's pretty close.

Mh, mostly it help to wait, some bandits leave the hideout. I often attack when only one banner is left

if you don't have shield troops and you are up against steppe bandits (archers), good freaking luck with 10. Because even low level arrows/bows are OP, they wreck my heavy horse archers.

They really need to make the difference between bows / arrows greater.

Look up Bannerlord Tweaks, it lets you set the number of people you can bring into the hideout. It also contains other quality of life things that improves the game.

Back
Top Bottom