8th King's regiment of foot(recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mago

Recruit
8th King's Regiment of Foot

About

We are a North American based mount and musket regiment based on the historical 8th King's Regiment of Foot. Our main aim in the game is to have fun and we're usually a pretty laid back regiment because of it, however we do try to stay orderly on the battlefield. Everyone in the regiment is respected and everyone is considered equally important.

Joining

If wish to join the 8th you can do any of the following:

1. Add Jorgesi101(gildedrobin),8th_KF_Pvt_Mago, or 8th_LtC_Jay on steam

2. Or come onto the teamspeak and introduce yourself, our current teamspeak ip is: ts.hmarmy.org (we're not in the HM)

8Color.jpg

Rules

1. Don't troll. Genuine trolling will not be tolerated in the regiment especially if it's against other regiments.

2. No racism, we had a problem with this at one point, if you act legitimately racist you may get banned a few minutes.

3. Follow orders, if you're in some sort of mount and musket game and an NCO/CO orders you to do something, do it.

4. Use teamspeak, this is so that during line battles and events members can follow orders, and so that we can know each other more as a regiment.

5. Don't team kill in public servers,line battles, or events.

The Intergalactic Space Command

We are also apart of a somewhat large army/group called the Intergalactic Space Command or ISC.

Nec Aspera Terrent (Difficulties be Damned)

(This thread is still a work in progress, but I figured I'd post it for now).

Good Luck fellas! 

You're a bunch of great guys, and we've known each other for a long time.  Which is why it pains me to ask for that twenty bucks I loaned you a few month ago via this very public arena...Just kiddin!*

Bout time you posted a regiment thread!  You guys have been around FOREVER!!**

Mago said:

We are also apart of a somewhat large army/group called the Intergalactic Space Command or ISC.

Damn!  The Intergalactic Space Command?  That sounds cool as hell!!!  I bet the guy who came up with that idea is a really big hit with the ladies!***

:mrgreen:

*But seriously, I need it.
**Longer than we've been around that's for sure!
***He is.

Thundersnow said:
Good Luck fellas! 

You're a bunch of great guys, and we've known each other for a long time.  Which is why it pains me to ask for that twenty bucks I loaned you a few month ago via this very public arena...Just kiddin!*

Bout time you posted a regiment thread!  You guys have been around FOREVER!!**

Mago said:

Damn!  The Intergalactic Space Command?  That sounds cool as hell!!!  I bet the guy who came up with that idea is a really big hit with the ladies!***

:mrgreen:

*But seriously, I need it.
**Longer than we've been around that's for sure!
***He is.

Lol I think we had one before made by Tico, but it was really bad and it basically just a link to the website.

Good talking with you Jorge.

As we've discussed in the last few days with Mago, we'll have to get together this week sometime as an Army, maybe that Wednesday thing. 

I'll talk to my guys on Tuesday and see whose available.

Back
Top Bottom