88 swing speed for stuge axe?

Users who are viewing this thread

greedogre

Veteran
yea it's a very good crowd fighting weapon especially the long reach and high dmg combo, however it's impossible to kill any guy in 1v1 with this **** and that is literally the only thing I have got.....have you guys test it about this weapon....it wouldn't be this bad if i have a spare weapon....

Last edited:
I AM JUST A STUGE MAN. LIVING STUGE LIFE. STUGE LIFE IS GOOD LIFE. STUGE AXE NOT CUT THROUGH HARD STUGE TREE. COUNCIL OF THREE STUGE GATHERED AND ASK WHY. STUGE AXE NOT SWING FAST ENOUGH SAY STUGE COUNCIL. WE THREE STUGES STUGE AROUND AND ASK WHY ODIN MADE US HIS STUGE TO TEST HARDSHIP. STUGE AXE NEED BUFF SO ODIN NO LONGER MAKE STUGE OF US STUGE MEN.

As someone who plays the varyag class all the time I can confirm that the duel capabilities of the axe are destroyed due to the swing speed nerf. However, for skirmish the axe is still strong as **** and one-hits everyone who has less than 25 armor and even in 1v1s you will kill the dude in 2 hits so I think no buff is required but further nerf will ruin it for good.

Back
Top Bottom