Users who are viewing this thread

i updated the front post!

Fort Brochet (custom map 1:cool:
mb103.jpg

Siege of Toulon (custom map 19)
mb82.jpg

Siege of Danzig (custom map 20)
mb98.jpg

Hello. Best maps to play ever! Thanks a lot, guys!

I have a strange question. I killed a troll, who was trolling by building stupid sangbags on the road. They could not protect anyone and only slowed movement in the spot for enemy shooters. Plus it's a waste of points. I killed him once. And before that i warned him. Then he killed me and kept trolling. I wrote not very pleasant comment to him - my mistake. Admin banned me, so i cant play on this maps. Ok, I'm fine with that - should have thouth better.
But something must be done abot such trolling.
Maybe people, who see that, start telling admin about such troll. If there is no responding for over 2 minutes - group killing a troll.

P.S.
Siege of Toulon, on the road before small walls, where atackers are hiding. Road is perfect for 4 sangbags :smile:

Hey UrSafar,

Teamkilling, no mater why, is never acceptable.
It is very hard for an admin to judge who started the teamhitting, so most of the times I end up banning both of the teamhitters.
It is definetly true that somethin must be done about the trolls, and will be done, but these things take time...
Also, I believe I remember the incident, and I have only temporary banned the teamhitters, so you should be able to play again in a couple of hours =)

When you come back and something similar happens, don't teamhit, but call for an admin and wait, and if you are attacked, let him TK you. People with scores far below zero will be banned anyways  :wink:

Thanks. I know it was fault. The idea of that troll was in provoking.

Will be back little later on siege. Need some practicing with musketoon  :roll:

Custom map 20 needs sorting out. The attackers are on the walls before the defenders even have a chance to respond. Either move the defending spawn closer to the walls, or move the attackers much further back. As it stands, the defenders have almost no chance to hold out, unless the attacking team are complete idiots.

*hugs the siege server*

edit: some epic moments on custom map 18 a day or two ago. The attackers were all hiding in the trench and a mortar landed right in it vaporising about 10 of them :razz:

Friedrich (me) proudly presents:

New Charge to the Rhine Siege Map!

We write the year of the Lord 1813! La Grande Armée under Napoléon Bonaparte is retreating to the Rhine river somewhere between Wesel and Cologne. But the Coalition armys under Prussia, Austria and Russia are following them close. A french force is camping in a small château on the shore of the great river, until the Coalition is visible on the horizon...

2012-05-06_00004.jpg
2012-05-06_00005.jpg
2012-05-06_00007.jpg
2012-05-06_00009.jpg
2012-05-06_00012.jpg
2012-05-06_00014.jpg
2012-05-06_00016.jpg
2012-05-06_00017.jpg
2012-05-06_00018.jpg
2012-05-06_00019.jpg
2012-05-06_00022.jpg

Untiled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJayiSQG-eU

Forest Chateau
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQdc-jEG84&feature=youtu.be

For more details. here.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227593.0.html

you should totally use this two amazing maps. I dont know if you accept custom maps but you could give them a try :grin:

As I didn't find an 84e Siege Server ban thread I'll post this here (I've also posted it on the (un)ban sub-forum):

It seems the 84e siege has people TKing over cannons.

Pidgeon_FLY first decided to steal the cannon I was using with his friend Forge and dragged it to a completely unuseful place - when I objected and tried to retake it they proceeded to TK me. After calling them out on it no admin replied and they responded by telling me that the cannon I was using for the better part of the map (succesfully at that) wasn't mine and that I stole it.

Is this normal on this server? Stealing someones cannon and then, when they try to get it back, kill them over it?

Screens attached.
gttzW.jpg
ltftF.jpg
6WpEj.jpg

Hey ComissarKip,

Let me put it this way:
Behaviour like this is "normal" on any server, when no admin is around...
Give it some time, the trolls will either loose their interest in this game or be banned, but we admins can only ban one at a time^^

Thanks a lot for the report, I will have Aldemar look into it :wink:

MFG
SirNitram

CommissarKip said:
Is this normal on this server? Stealing someones cannon and then, when they try to get it back, kill them over it?

Apparently so, at least most of the times I play there. Always a fight over cannons, which then degenerates into a TK fest; they really should limit the number of arty classes.

Nordmann said:
CommissarKip said:

Apparently so, at least most of the times I play there. Always a fight over cannons, which then degenerates into a TK fest; they really should limit the number of arty classes.
Problem is, you can't limit classes not by number, only by %! We running 20% arty per team. We try to balance it in the future!

I love the new map, and the only thing what is really stupid about it is that defenders always taks the boats at the back :wink:
But the map self is great :smile:

I just wanted to say thanks it is extraordinary server, keep up good work! Also, Rhine map is best.

Yeah the Rhine map has some epic battles at the end, it's just a bit of a long walk for the attackers.

If I can make a suggestion, I feel 60 minutes on the same map is a bit much, maybe make it 2 rounds per map?

Back
Top Bottom