84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Users who are viewing this thread

I was banned from this server two weeks ago without being warned nor did I receive any explanation for what I was being banned for. All I can say, yes I flamed up a discussion where it didn't belong and yes I was trolling, and for that I apologize for my unconventional behaviour. I'm not sure if perma banning me was the right course of action and I hope me and the admin himself can come to an understanding. I intend to not let this happen again and hopefully in the future ill focus on making this community much more better than it already is.

Katyn_Kurwa said:
I was banned from this server two weeks ago without being warned nor did I receive any explanation for what I was being banned for. All I can say, yes I flamed up a discussion where it didn't belong and yes I was trolling, and for that I apologize for my unconventional behaviour. I'm not sure if perma banning me was the right course of action and I hope me and the admin himself can come to an understanding. I intend to not let this happen again and hopefully in the future ill focus on making this community much more better than it already is.

Job Done.

Katyn_Kurwa said:

You and others were all told several times to quit the "discussion". If you can't follow the rules, listen to the admin or behave like a civilized person, why should we unban you? Personally I believe everyone should have a second chance after a while, and being banned a month is enough. I can only influence the decision though.

LtSpearing said:
I was so sad and lonely last night......
No one was on 84e late yesterday.... It was so lonely and cold.....
Tell me about it. A friend and I went to play on this server (which was usually jam-packed every weekend up to this point) this past Saturday night (around 10PM EST) and there was no one there. I mean, prime time on a Saturday night! We were like, huh? What's going on??? Where is everybody? :cry: We honestly thought something was wrong with our games. Where has everyone gone all of a sudden?

Last night I was banned from this server for doing absolutely nothing. Can I please request an unban? User name is JohnMcF. I believe I was mistakenly banned. Thank you

... Hmmm... ever notice how the majority of people who post "I didn't do anything" end up having tk records of 6+ in less than 4 seconds?

Last night i was banned from server (for me is 3-4am GTM+3).because accident th, and i already sorry him for that. Can I please request an unban?? IGN 51st_Rct_Derp. Thanks you.

Good to know.  But I remember somebody announcing that a new map would be finished by this past weekends little while ago.  Is there any new map?

Back
Top Bottom