84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually don't care that much about getting unbanned anymore - just want the admin to admit he is a buffoon and terrible at it. While simultaneously pointing out how ridiculous the attitude of the server and it's admins are.

Nor do I really care about access to the forum - especially since I can just, you know get a new account/IP if I need one. Not that I ever came on or will come on except to discuss this ridiculous ban and the failure of 84e's admins to use common sense.

Indeed - may I start a new thread to submit my feedback about their server - as well as your poor representation of TaleWorlds? Or is dissent simply not allowed, oh mighty keyboard warrior?

57bf8374cbbfbe85f1e4a485fefd93e7

There is a God Goker!

This is the last post I'll put on here until the time comes for me to write a ban request or unban, which should never happen.

Duke is almost 100% right with his argument. I enjoy the 84e_Siege as much as everyone else, but the administration on this server is terribad. You guys need to have more admins on, especially on a server that often has 100+ people on it around the clock. You also need to crack down on these arty trolls that way more than half of the people who are signing for unbans are killing and getting banned. It's really ridiculous. Me? I LOVE ARTILLERY. But, 99.99% of the time on the server, there's some stupid NW delinquent who is ruining my fun. I have tried so many time to just move the cannon away, but that troll follows me. Sign more efficient admins on the server, or the amount of "I TK'ed arty trolls, please unban." requests will increase.

Again, this is the last time I'll post here until a necessary time to do so.

I hope y'all listen to my words, and the words of others, especially Dukes.

Petschie

P.S. I'm trying to help out, and bring the admins to the light of the main reason for unban requests on this server's thread.

RedYager said:
I'm honestly appalled I'm even writing here. Tonight, at roughly 1:45 AM (UK), I was banned from the 84e server. The reason being utterly pathetic behaviour on the 'Admins' side. Sappers in our team, along with a bunch of other guys, decided to cram a room full of 'defences'. This was jeopardising the game, and waste of build points. Along with a few other members of our team, we took to dismantling these 'Defences'. Now here's the fun part, I was banned for this, I am assuming one of these people that had blocked themselves in was a disgruntled 'admin'.

84e has some utterly terrible admins, which brings to question how admins are appointed. How can you allow admin rights to these terribly immature and misbehaving individuals?

Another example, the other day, myself and several other team mates, asked the admin to deal with a member on our team destroying defences. I personally mentioned his name no less than 6 times, and what he was doing. This guy then starts team killing us, which can be viewed in the kill log. The 'Admin' decides to teleport over to us, with his arms up as he was on the opposite team, and asks 'Who is supposed to be doing what?'. We then told him again, no less than 10 times, the name of this individual. And what did this come to? nothing. Before any action had even been taken within the 10 minutes this guy was 'trolling' us, nothing had been done, and our defences were ruined.

This is another annoyance, Admins have the tendency to spam in their massive pink text '*you cant just say 'ADMIN!! BAN HIM! you need to tell us his name, team and what he is doing'*''. Even following this protocol, the 'Admins' are still too incompetent to do anything.

Whether my ban is permanent or temporary I do not know yet, So I am not 'Requesting' Anything here, I shouldn't even be here writing this. I have never been banned, or kicked before, nor have I ever received a warning for poor behaviour, simply because I abide by the most simple of rules.

Must have been a temp ban. It would be helpful if you give  us your ingame name and the name of the admin in question. If the admin has misused his admin privileges, I will be sure to warn him. If this is an admin that has been warned multiple times, I will consider banning him through the logs.

Good day guys,i am member of russian NW 25 Smlk regiment.
Some of our teammate banned on your Siege server:
25th_Smlk_ppk_vlad
25th_Smlk_efr_Munchausen
They apologize and promise that this will not happen again in the future.
Please unban them
Best regard, 4xxx

Vikestad said:
Must have been a temp ban. It would be helpful if you give  us your ingame name and the name of the admin in question. If the admin has misused his admin privileges, I will be sure to warn him. If this is an admin that has been warned multiple times, I will consider banning him through the logs.

I've no idea what admin it was, I was not looking around at the names of these individuals. My in-game name is in my signature.

kpetschulat said:
This is the last post I'll put on here until the time comes for me to write a ban request or unban, which should never happen.

Duke is almost 100% right with his argument. I enjoy the 84e_Siege as much as everyone else, but the administration on this server is terribad. You guys need to have more admins on, especially on a server that often has 100+ people on it around the clock. You also need to crack down on these arty trolls that way more than half of the people who are signing for unbans are killing and getting banned. It's really ridiculous. Me? I LOVE ARTILLERY. But, 99.99% of the time on the server, there's some stupid NW delinquent who is ruining my fun. I have tried so many time to just move the cannon away, but that troll follows me. Sign more efficient admins on the server, or the amount of "I TK'ed arty trolls, please unban." requests will increase.

Again, this is the last time I'll post here until a necessary time to do so.

I hope y'all listen to my words, and the words of others, especially Dukes.

Petschie

P.S. I'm trying to help out, and bring the admins to the light of the main reason for unban requests on this server's thread.

Duke has been banned previously, this time it was auto ban, it is hard to get auto kicked twice in a row and then auto banned, especially with 3 TK limit and 10% damage.
We have recently been working on admin activity. I personally have been on recently.
People need to search for admins instead of expecting them to be on 24/7, we have a teamspeak:
and a steam group with all siege admins:
  and a group with all rules and our teamspeak address:
If you have a problem with an admin come to our teamspeak or post here with your concerns.
Take screenshots of the admin if they abuse, note down their name [that is very helpful] and tell us when they were abusing. just saying oh an admin abused isnt going to solve anything.

Ingame Nickname: Mike
Admin who banned you(if possible) :Tavington
Reason(if you know): Because of the group i made of him.
Apologies/Notice: We're now ok with each other, and can i please ask to be unbanned as i have never done anything wrong on this server. Here's my ID : 63272

Ingame Nickname: Gooby
Admin who banned you(if possible) : possibly Gn0me... don't know for sure
Reason(if you know): I was trying to report arty trolling for several minutes, player danomite360 was shooting on sky and sea on purpose, when he got replaced by another player TopShot, who actually was trying to make a breach, danomite360 started to troll the arty (it all took 5+ minutes). Then TopShot teamkicked him... and was insta slayed by admin. I was all caps raging wtf, why did he slay TopShot and not danomite360 because of the trolling. Admin told me I should report the trolling. I was trying to explain to him that I tried to report it for several minutes and that admins didn't do anything about it. Admin then teleported to me and observe for some time danomite360 who wasn't trolling at the time. Admin said everything is ok. I said to admin he is useless. I got banned. End of story.
Apologies/Notice: I know there was a lot of complaints at the time. Everybody was whining about kicking, teamattacking and stuff, so admins were busy I guess. But trolling arty should be priority, especially on attackers side. Because of the trolling we weren't able to make a breach for 10 minutes. And I think it shouldn't take 10 minutes for 3 admins to notice arty troll report.

I apologize that I said Admin is useless. You are not, you are important and you won't be erased by Inquisitor from the time and space continuum.  :wink:

Please, pretty please, unban me  :cry:

Sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my native language.

what I don't understand is that I never tried to ruin the game for anyone else I never trolled being an engineer i never messed with the artillery and the only teamkilling i did was a duel were the other person agreed to the fight what I'm trying  to say that i never tryed to ruin the game for anybody else the only harm I've  done is just having a laugh with the admins

@Gooby:
I was the one that banned you (temporarily) for indeed calling the admins useless. And here is why:

_There were indeed many complaints and the admins responded with the whom/what and which side information necessary for swift reaction. NW is not exactly admin friendly and it is not always easy to find a troll if he is not named or at least told which side he is on. This request for information was repeadted 5 times with the power purple and still all you did Gooby was just capslock "ADMIN!".
_When we finally were able to locate at least you in the player list (as you still did not give us the information about which side you or the troll were on), we were indeed too late to observe the problem. To which your first reaction was, "you are useless...".
_Had you given us the information we requested from the begining, the problem would have been solved much faster. If you are not able to read a 5 times repeated message printed across the game screen in bright purple, how can you honestly demand we cive through the several admin requests and identify yours as a priority when the only info you give us is : "ADMIN!"?

Admins are not paid, they do not necessarily give up a night's sleep or have the patience at 2am to repeat the same message for the umpteenth time that day, just so one individual can enjoy a perfect game experience. We do not fetch these trolls, they come. If every person on the server were to be a little more understanding and realise that an admin has to give up his/her game pleasure for your own, the least you can do is give the information necessary for swift resolution instead of complaining on the Taleworlds thread, when you actually could not be bothered to type an extra 6 words ingame...

rjmarchett said:
YOUR ADMINS ARE ABUSING THEIR POWER, I SAW SOMEONE GET BANNED BECAUSE AN ADMIN SLAYED SOMEONE FOR FUN, AND THEY OBJECTED TO IT. YOUR ADMINS ARE CORRUPT AND ME AND MY REGIMENT ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SUPPORT IT. -Col. of the 4th VA, Incident happened, at 1:34pm EST 11/10/2012 on 84e Seige, server. Also i relinquished all IP addresses, of websites and servers, to people who like to crash **** for fun. YOUR IN-ACTIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY THE WARBAND GAMING COMMUNITY.
wat.

Sorry, but i find this thread kinda funny^^ Its a good thread, but people abuse it. I enjoy reading all of these "hopeless" excuses of things they "did."
I saw people saying that they weren't teamkilling but just using selfdefence, but then a admin saying that they were mass tking. I mostly believe in admins, because the admins in the 84e siege, is very good. You got to keep in mind, that they are in control of a 170+ server, where so many trolls enter. I am good friends with specimen, and when we entered the 84e siege once,(When he was still in the 84e) he used 90% og his time, cleaning up trolls. So don't hate admins because they can't help you, they simply have so much to look to, and makes a decision, that some other guys problem, is a bit more serious then yours.

And when you make a unban/ban request. Don't seem helpless or act like a 6 year old. Just write calm, and try to solve the situation. It is certain that an admin won't help you, if you just spam caps.

Regards PhonieX

i have been trying to keep calm too but when ever i try to make an unban request someone just calls me a troll and i know i trolled a lot and i take responsibility for that but i never tried to ruin the game for anyone else all i really did was spam in game and mess with admins i realise that can be a serious offense but altogether doesn't ruin the game for anyone and i apologise for trolling that i did  but i can't get my point across if people just keep calling me a troll

Back
Top Bottom