84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahahah, my accent is free for Modig,Svenson,Karel,Staines and others I won't type them all  :wink:, I'm coming Mikkel

Generally we just invite lots of regiments to play in a big linebattle each week, want to be included in it vampire? always happy to have more (and decent) regiments =D

Ward, you will be remembered for your bravery and heroism.

2012-01-31_00031.jpg

!

Smack talk starting? Own me in duels before you attempt it vamp :razz: otherwise taste my boot when it is kicking your face

Hello Regiment,

The time has come and regrettably the regiment has come to a split, it's a sad day but unfortunately these things happen. I want to make it clear that I don't want to place any kind of a barrier between the remaining 84e and the break-away regiment (the 15e). Everyone who wishes to leave the 84e can do so, I won't be angry in the least.
I fully intend to keep good relations with the 15e, I dont want to make a big fish out of that.

It was an honour to serve with the departed, innumerable noobs lie dead on the field from the epic battles we shared.
We have fought, bled, died and said funny German words alongside each other over the past year; and camaraderie such as this is not lost over even a matter such as a regimental split. While 15e and 84e now go their separate ways, my hope is that the members within can remain on at least a somewhat convergent path and retain the bloodlust that has driven us thus far.
I can’t say we are not faced with adversity, but I can say that 84e will recover and rebuild. While the exploits achieved with those now departed will remain in legend and our legacy, there are still opportunities ahead; opportunities lined with enemies in dire need of the relief of their blood! Un Contre Dix!

List of the first leavers:

====
Crackman
Hekko
Hancock
ce33
juhis5
revenge
Hellsfortune
Smyky
Staines
Reaper
Killme
====

Aldemar

Bastien said:
wow ... I can't believe it  :cry:
mikkel the great said:
holy...  :shock:

Isnt that a huge part of your officer staff?
Yes, I can't believe it too. Most of them were very old members and veterans. I played with them over a year in the same regiment now, so I am very unhappy about what happened last night. I hope we still stay friends all and there will be no bad blood.
But nontheless 84e Régiment d'Infantérie de Ligne keeps on living, fighting and winning, same happened allready to the regiment in October/November 2010 and see what we are now! Un Contre Dix!

Friedrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom