84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. **** happens in life and in the internet, too, and you gotta keep living.

Best of luck to both of these regiments. Just sad to see this happen.

Dragonlordc1888 said:
Bastien said:
wow ... I can't believe it  :cry:
mikkel the great said:
holy...  :shock:

Isnt that a huge part of your officer staff?
Yes, I can't believe it too. Most of them were very old members and veterans. I played with them over a year in the same regiment now, so I am very unhappy about what happened last night. I hope we still stay friends all and there will be no bad blood.
But nontheless 84e Régiment d'Infantérie de Ligne keeps on living, fighting and winning, same happened allready to the regiment in October/November 2010 and see what we are now! Un Contre Dix!

Friedrich

With the 14te in november? I remember and i experienced that, even if in... a strange way. But that was much more little and touched few people.
I don't get the real reason for this secession though, it must be a " long story"

TarEldamir said:
Aldemar said:
Hello Regiment,

The time has come and regrettably the regiment has come to a split

Sigh, all 'good' things must come to an end, I fear. R.I.P. 84e.
This is not an end. Just a reborn! :wink:

DanyEle said:
Dragonlordc1888 said:
Bastien said:
wow ... I can't believe it  :cry:
mikkel the great said:
holy...  :shock:

Isnt that a huge part of your officer staff?
Yes, I can't believe it too. Most of them were very old members and veterans. I played with them over a year in the same regiment now, so I am very unhappy about what happened last night. I hope we still stay friends all and there will be no bad blood.
But nontheless 84e Régiment d'Infantérie de Ligne keeps on living, fighting and winning, same happened allready to the regiment in October/November 2010 and see what we are now! Un Contre Dix!

Friedrich

With the 14te in november? I remember and i experienced that, even if in... a strange way. But that was much more little and touched few people.
I don't get the real reason for this secession though, it must be a " long story"
But in nov 2010 we had only about 30 members, now we had about 100. So it is nearly the same, only other numbers...
Yes long story. But it happened and 84e will stay!

Well, yeah.

We will probably never know WHY this happened, but it surely is something nobody wants to talk about. Internal problems with the CO's and NCO's, I think, but I really cannot think of a reason why they would break off.. 84e seemed so rock-solid before this.

But I'm just speculating. It's not worth it - we should forget this and live on. 84e will live on, no matter what! :smile:

And thanks for hosting the siege event. Expect a large number of us each time :wink:

Das Knecht said:
Well, yeah.

We will probably never know WHY this happened, but it surely is something nobody wants to talk about. Internal problems with the CO's and NCO's, I think, but I really cannot think of a reason why they would break off.. 84e seemed so rock-solid before this.

But I'm just speculating. It's not worth it - we should forget this and live on. 84e will live on, no matter what! :smile:

And thanks for hosting the siege event. Expect a large number of us each time :wink:

I never changed my style of commanding in this regiment, thats why :wink: and yes we change nothing, we just lost some members.

Aldemar

Aldemar said:
Sunday Linebattle over! 200 players and it was fun.

Was fun huh?

Since I cannon ball your head across the map! xD
Sorry about that :/

Atleast its worth killing few infantries at distant and one Skirmisher spreading out :grin:
Cannons ftw! :mrgreen:

welcome

R-Cad.png
United-Kingdom-Flag.png
84e_Cad_Kendrick
R-Cad.png
Portugal-Flag.png
84e_Cad_Darkilla
R-Cad.png
Norway-Flag.png
84e_Cad_Rezident
R-Cad.png