(80) Txt Tweaks for Europe 1200 Updated 06-20-2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey man, thnx a lot, I will test it right away and get back at you with the results. As for the free stuff you get, I will just discard them since my exported character has almost a million denars  :mrgreen:.

PS. Imagine going back in time and having an army of 2000 HEAVILY ARMORED Welsh Longbowmen  :shock:

EDIT: It works like a charm! You just have to change all their clothes, and it's done. Thank you!

EDIT2: Screw the Welsh Longbowmen, as it turns out, Serbian top tier archers have a power draw of 10  :shock: Welsh have a mere 8... now only if I wasn't an Albanian, I'd do some damage with those guys in my army!

Yo Black_Scythe...that's awesome man, a great find!  I've never looked at the Serbian top tier archers.

Dude, since you seem to be one of the rare few who are still playing this mod ( and willing to give me feedback) 

I was wondering if you'd also help me field test a few more cool tweaks for E1200 that i've been sitting on?   

For testing:

(1)  Ref # 76
Part A) tweak to make the volunteers in villages based on the faction that owns the village & 
Part B)  If you want to change the troops given to other lords based on faction

- I got part A to work with "The Sword & Axe"  but i'm wondering what would happen in E1200?
- I haven't tried B yet

(2)  how to increase relation gained from villages through schools. # 83

-  E1200 historically has had a problem with schools so I wonder if this could help us.

(3) Speak to lords about private matters at any time even when around others #99

-

(4) make lords persuadable to join your faction even as an isolated warlord "Bandit King"  #79

- I'm very interested in this one (Even if it's just a hack for fun!)  Untested yet though

(5)  Tweak to decrease time in training Peasants vs Bandits # 38
- Low priority

(6) If you want to change your max skill levels   #92

- The current max is 10
- Not tested for number greater than 15. Game may crash with number greater than 15

(7) edit the amount of money you get paid when working as a mercenary for a kingdom #90

- i'm doubtful on this one...still looking though

( 8 ) Tweak the Relationship with lady increase from reciting poems # 78

- I think it's doable but this would be Tedious however

(9) ANOTHER Party size increase # 71...

(10) The amount of days to not repeat a quest  # 33
- Low priority

(11) Make Simulate Battles go faster   #31
- LOW priority

(12) Editing Bandit Party sizes # 23

(13)  #21
Making Peace when a Rebel or when you betrayed King Info

Part A) will allow you to buy out of war with enemy factions even if you're a rebel kingdom

Part B) or making peace with the faction you betrayed to become rebel king, WITHOUT rejoining them

- Low priority

(14) allow taking of prisoners by lord # 4 optional...

.... And some more

==========================================
Lastly I've also succeeded in testing out another tweak that is for convenience. 
==========================================
Tweak to SEE the time as in:  4 o'clock next to the date.   #98  WORKS!! 

- I've always wondered what time is was and also wished to see how fast the hours go by when you hold the space bar.  Now we can see it.     
-  I think this will make a nice addition to Europe 1200. 
EDIT:  POSTED

Of course my man, I am also very interested to have some of these tweaks work, although, if I was you I'd wait for the next release (which i pray will happen), so that we can use all these cool tweaks you made.

I will test them, probably tomorrow at around this time, and I can't wait to test the first one, tweak to make the volunteers in villages based on the faction that owns the village. If it does work, there goes my entire free time playing this mod again  :oops:

Black_Scythe said:
Of course my man, I am also very interested to have some of these tweaks work, although, if I was you I'd wait for the next release (which i pray will happen), so that we can use all these cool tweaks you made.

I will test them, probably tomorrow at around this time, and I can't wait to test the first one, tweak to make the volunteers in villages based on the faction that owns the village. If it does work, there goes my entire free time playing this mod again  :oops:

Ok cool...glad to have you on board.  But just a heads up! Those are just some Ideas for tweaks that I've been putting on hold for a while. 

I haven't actually written those tweak ideas that I Posted just yet.  You can always tell when I've done one because there will be a SPOILER directly under it.

As soon I get a chance...I'll write the 1st one that you spoke of.    Thanks man

As for myself  i'm kinda interested in (4) because it should enable you to be a bandit king separately...but also to get lords to join you.

- although it does have some limitations...I think it'd be fun.

P.S.  About the next release, I don't have to wait really.  Antonis is has been really cool and has said that he will keep the compatibility with Warband version 1.153.    Which is what I've been basing all of my tweaks for Europe 1200 on.

I'm pretty sure E1200 works with even the most current version of Warband...so it's pretty flexible

Most of the txt file tweaks I've modified all work from WB version 1.143 all the up to the most current version anyway.  Any of them that don't match, would probably be a simple change to fix anyway.  That's why I don't mind doing the hard work now. 

Besides, we're still having fun aren't we???

Yeah, it's great that you still put effort on this, and Antonis has always been a cool guy all around. All those tweaks are highly recommended and the mod team should probably take a closer look at some of them, to have them incorporated. Anytime, you write them, just pm me so that i get an email notification, and I'll be able to test it within 24 hours.

Black_Scythe said:
Antonis has always been a cool guy all around.

Thankie! I have a confession to make, though. Due to work and studies, I took a small break from modding(nothing serious, just updating the various mods when I'm feeling like it and just take it slower). However, I have in my hands the Europe 1200 module system and while I think I fixed most of what unfinished things there were, there are still a lot of things to do. But I simply don't have the time to do it at this period, I work 8-6 every day(in front of a PC, yes, but not at home, where I can do things). I should have thought about it a bit earlier, during the summer I had lost of free time, but yeah.  :neutral:

Antonis said:
Oh, yeah. Most of the module system is 'cleared', so to speak, but I only work in weekends(like now) and such.  Thanks for understanding.  :smile:

Ya, Thanks Antonis...no worries man.  Whenever you get a chance is good with me.  I'm just glad, the Mod info is saved. :smile:

So anyway,  the NEW TWEAK that I got to work is really simple actually but one that I think is useful.  "Tweak to see the time next to the date"  ref # 98 

- - I've always wondered what time is was and also wished to see how fast the hours go by when you hold the space bar.  Now we can see it.

It'll be on 1st Thread page.... 5th page of tweaks down. 

Good to see you're working on it Antonis, sad I don't know how to help but anyways...
Subitai, I tried the new tweak and it's working. Thank you!

I'm pretty excited:  It took me 5 different trys to finally figure out how to convert the old Mount & Blade Tweak to enable Tavernkeepers to buy prisoners over to Europe 1200.

I finally did it.  It wasn't like the original tweak at all????  No wonder I was having trouble...I had to add 2 more dialog lines but I got it work and it's clean too.  SWEET!

I now have all the tools to convert it over to most other mods for warband with just  some simple changes.

* My rational for wanting this tweak in E1200 is because when I'm deep into Russia for example its a pain in the neck  to find Ransom brokers in local taverns and TOO far away from most coastal ransom brokers.  With this tweak you can sell off your prisoners at any tavern.

**  Right now however, the going rate is the same as the COASTAL slavers ($250 each) so i'll have to find a way to lower the prisoner amount.  But for now it works!!!!

NEW TWEAK Tweak to enable Tavern keeper to buy prisoners  (ref # 82)
Originally this was by TheMageLord for Vanilla Mount & Blade... but now I know how to make it work for warband.

IN conversation.txt find this: dlga_tavernkeeper_talk:close_window 69631 1327  0 I_guess_I_should_leave_now.  6  0 NO_VOICEOVER

Next paste these 3 lines directly above it:

dlga_tavernkeeper_talk:ransom_broker_sell_prisoners 69631 1327  2 2159 1 72057594037927936 30 2 72057594037927936 1 I_have_prisoners_to_sell.  1793  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_tavernkeeper_sell_prisoners:ransom_broker_sell_prisoners_2 4095 1793  0 Let_me_see_what_you_have...  1794  1 2044 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_tavernkeeper_sell_prisoners_2:close_window 4095 1794  0 I'll_give_you_the_standard_rate_but_this_is_just_between_us_ok?  6  0 NO_VOICEOVER

When you're done it should look like this:

dlga_tavernkeeper_job_result_2:close_window 4095 1338  0 I'll_keep_my_ears_open_for_other_opportunities._You_may_want_to_ask_again_from_time_to_time.  6  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_tavernkeeper_talk:ransom_broker_sell_prisoners 69631 1327  2 2159 1 72057594037927936 30 2 72057594037927936 1 I_have_prisoners_to_sell.  1793  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_tavernkeeper_sell_prisoners:ransom_broker_sell_prisoners_2 4095 1793  0 Let_me_see_what_you_have...  1794  1 2044 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_tavernkeeper_sell_prisoners_2:close_window 4095 1794  0 I'll_give_you_the_standard_rate_but_this_is_just_between_us_ok?  6  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_tavernkeeper_talk:close_window 69631 1327  0 I_guess_I_should_leave_now.  6  0 NO_VOICEOVER

I think there is a way to lower the amount...I have to do some digging.  I've also done it for Hispania 1200 and the going rate there is 50 denars.  So it's similar to when you find "Ramun" the slave trader. 

EDIT: There's an easy tweak fix to edit this amount to whatever you wish...It's different for warband but I figured it out.  I'll post it soon.

Edit Tweak Change the amount you get per prisoner (Ref #102)
(This does not effect the NORMAL Ransom Brokers amounts based on the type of prisoner you have)
- Super easy old Mount & Blade edit tweak from "red.murder1"
- Of course is was different in Warband so I'm glad I found it.

In Scripts.txt look for:

game_get_prisoner_price -1
13 21 1 1224979098644774912 4 0 33 3 144115188075855895 360287970189641633 360287970189641669 2171 2 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774912 2133 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774913 2105 2 1224979098644774914 10 2107 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774914 2108 2 1224979098644774914 6 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774914 250 3 0 2133 2 72057594037927936 1224979098644774914 2075 1 72057594037927936

BEST GUESS Is that 250 in red...it's the only # that matches up to the amount in E1200.

- Testing, trying 50 = It WORKS!! 
- Works perfectly on the tavern keepers.

how do you change what type of units a village recuits?? IE i want to make  Shepton, Dorchester, Corfe, Exeter, Bradninch, Plymouth and Tintagel Recuuit brenton units and  Rennes, Vitre, Redon, Vannes, Rohan, Lamballe, Treguier, Qarhaix, Quimper, Brest and Lesneven recuit normal french units

thank you

DaviesTaff said:
how do you change what type of units a village recuits?? IE i want to make  Shepton, Dorchester, Corfe, Exeter, Bradninch, Plymouth and Tintagel Recuuit brenton units and  Rennes, Vitre, Redon, Vannes, Rohan, Lamballe, Treguier, Qarhaix, Quimper, Brest and Lesneven recuit normal french units

thank you

I'd love to help you dude...and I think it's great that you help keep the interest up for Europe 1200.  It's the mod I most care about. :smile:  Unfortunately, I'm not able to do what you ask personally.  Mostly because I've never messed around with trying to do such a thing.

It would be incredibly easy for one of the Mod team members who can adjust the files.  Someone like Antonis could make those changes in a heartbeat.    However, he's really busy right now...got a give him at least till the new year (he's also got other mods on his plate)

Also, believe me when I say that I understand your possible frustration.  For a long time I wanted to get into Moding and I would ask questions. But most of the time people would just give me the standard LINKS and say go take and learn the MOD tutorials.  But I found them confusing for me.  I don't know, mabe I lack a certain math or computer science background.  :oops:

Subitai said:
DaviesTaff said:

thank you

I'd love to help you dude...and I think it's great that you help keep the interest up for Europe 1200.  It's the mod I most care about. :smile:  Unfortunately, I'm not able to do what you ask personally.  Mostly because I've never messed around with trying to do such a thing.

It would be incredibly easy for one of the Mod team members who can adjust the files.  Someone like Antonis could make those changes in a heartbeat.    However, he's really busy right now...got a give him at least till the new year (he's also got other mods on his plate)

Also, believe me when I say that I understand your possible frustration.  For a long time I wanted to get into Moding and I would ask questions. But most of the time people would just give me the standard LINKS and say go take and learn the MOD tutorials.  But I found them confusing for me.  I don't know, mabe I lack a certain math or computer science background.  :oops:

Damn okay thanx anyway mate, i can do little bits and bobs but nuffin like it. Ive searched everywhere for it but cant seem to find it. Never mind will continue playing anyway. Cheers

1)  Ref # 76
Part A) tweak to make the volunteers in villages based on the faction that owns the village & 

I can see no one has posted here recently. But is there a way to get these two tweaks?
Thanks

gtg925 said:
1)  Ref # 76

I can see no one has posted here recently. But is there a way to get these two tweaks?
Thanks

Got your message dude... I've tried 3xs now but I can't seem to make it work yet for E1200.  :sad:

I haven't given up yet though I'm working on another version right now.  I'll be sure to PM you if I get it.

Subitai said:
gtg925 said:
1)  Ref # 76

Thanks

Got your message dude... I've tried 3xs now but I can't seem to make it work yet for E1200.  :sad:

I haven't given up yet though I'm working on another version right now.  I'll be sure to PM you if I get it.

Did you guys figure these two tweaks out? I would help but I'm useless. This would be great to help the welsh spread across Europa!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom