NW Completed 78th Regiment of Foot looking for a linebattle. [Help]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there. I am a Captain over at the 78th Regiment of Foot. We are a North American group, and we would like to participate in a line battle on Friday, November 15th, and Saturday, November 16th. We have about ten members now, and I have searched left and right for a line battle. I need my men to participate in these line battles so that we can get better at them and also enjoy them. We usually like our line battles at around 8:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Please reply if you have information about a line battle in or around these dates, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.  :grin:

Erm... The 78th name is already taken. I would really appreciate if you would not go around as saying you are the leader of the 78th and looking for events under the 78th name...

Tyrionpk said:
Erm... The 78th name is already taken. I would really appreciate if you would not go around as saying you are the leader of the 78th and looking for events under the 78th name...
Yeah but you're EU They are NA Diffrent tags tho would be better

too answer the point at hand The one we attend one is very popular and gets around 150-200 an event so you could apply its at 8 est on Friday we also have a Tuesday one.
Come on to our Ts- 7nationarmy.bluefang.net ask any 79th or 3eVolt Officer and we will sign you up.

Back
Top Bottom