71st highlanders!! Looking for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

JewLover

Recruit
Hello! The 71st are looking for you!!!

Im Lt Col of the 71st highlander's and we need you. The people, we have 10 guys. Including me and Jon Our Col

We have just started the reg! And we need recruits! Im moving to america on the 5th of January so i wont be here till February!
D; i know sad. So if you'd like to join Add a man called xIDarkriderIx :grin: Mouth full i know. He is Jonathan or Jon. :grin: Col of the 71st Highlanders..and no i dont get paid money for saying 71st highlander's.

We play for Lolz not for Realism or Discipline.!! We are currently bunk mates with the 83rd. On there TS. We are all the way of the bottom

Thanks for reading with love! -Yosef

When you join the TS join with 71st in your name.
83rd TS: 37.187.88.24:9988
Our Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/71stHI

Well, I have been looking for a good regiment to join for a while now but I got turned away a lot of times because they were all in the U.K and I live in the U.S.
I do have a couple of question though....................

1). When are the training times?
2). What soldiers do you use, Ex: ( Line Infantry, Cavalry, or a mix of them ).
3). Who are the officers in your company
4). And lastly, will there be a slot for a skirmisher? I like to hit and run and cause havoc in enemy lines.

Thanks for reading and good luck to your regiment sir!  :grin:

1). When are the training times? When ever we have enough people. uselly 7pm GMT
2). What soldiers do you use, Ex: ( Line Infantry, Cavalry, or a mix of them ). Infanrty. Or what ever we feel like :grin:
3). Who are the officers in your company Col Jon Lt Col Yosef-Me Sgt_Mickey
4). And lastly, will there be a slot for a skirmisher? I like to hit and run and cause havoc in enemy lines. We need sharpeshooters if thats what your asking. We uslly like not to get invaolved in melee but we like to melee as well :grin:

And yes im Called JewLover. I havnt used this account for a long time. Im jewish :grin:

And we have US men. Like me for instance ;D We have 2 others and we might get more. Maybe 2 lines 1 American 1 UK

JewLover said:
1). When are the training times? When ever we have enough people. uselly 7pm GMT
2). What soldiers do you use, Ex: ( Line Infantry, Cavalry, or a mix of them ). Infanrty. Or what ever we feel like :grin:
3). Who are the officers in your company Col Jon Lt Col Yosef-Me Sgt_Mickey
4). And lastly, will there be a slot for a skirmisher? I like to hit and run and cause havoc in enemy lines. We need sharpeshooters if thats what your asking. We uslly like not to get invaolved in melee but we like to melee as well :grin:

And yes im Called JewLover. I havnt used this account for a long time. Im jewish :grin:

And we have US men. Like me for instance ;D We have 2 others and we might get more. Maybe 2 lines 1 American 1 UK

Cool man, thanks. I'll think about joining.

Back
Top Bottom