7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Indeed it's part of the job, he has to get used to it
Yeah but maybe it's a good chance to start building a better relationship with the devs. Despite my disagreements with the development process and choices they're still people trying to do their job, and despite my bad attitudes towards him, I know NIN3 did his best only to find a very negative and ill mouthed feedback (at least these times). This guy is literally new, I don't know why we can't be nice and word our needs with respect

Yeah but maybe it's a good chance to start building a better relationship with the devs. Despite my disagreements with the development process and choices they're still people trying to do their job, and despite my bad attitudes towards him, I know NIN3 did his best only to find a very negative and ill mouthed feedback (at least these times). This guy is literally new, I don't know why we can't be nice and word our needs with respect
Of course we are gonna be nice and treat him with respect, we aren't monkeys, yet nothing will change and we shall continue to talk the truth about multiplayer..

Have you considered the possibility that intentional imbalancing is part of why very few people play Bannerlord's multiplayer mode?
Have you considered you are just not skilled or knowledgeable enough about the game to give feedback on balance?

Jesus christ man give my brain a break from reading yer ****e.

Have you considered you are just not skilled or knowledgeable enough about the game to give feedback on balance?

Jesus christ man give my brain a break from reading yer ****e.
Considering how things have been in the past two years, most people would rather install the Epic Games Launcher and buy Chivalry 2 than play the medieval multiplayer game on Steam, with the few players sticking around for Bannerlord doing so out of a refusal to buy anything on the Epic Games Store more than anything else.

Taleworlds has but a month to get their act together if they don't want Bannerlord's multiplayer mode to hemorrhage players when their Epic Exclusive counterpart stops being Epic Exclusive.

Considering how things have been in the past two years, most people would rather install the Epic Games Launcher and buy Chivalry 2 than play the medieval multiplayer game on Steam, with the few players sticking around for Bannerlord doing so out of a refusal to buy anything on the Epic Games Store more than anything else.

Taleworlds has but a month to get their act together if they don't want Bannerlord's multiplayer mode to hemorrhage players when their Epic Exclusive counterpart stops being Epic Exclusive.
I mean, the custom servers and the battle mode has got quite a lot of traffic going on right now, not a massive traffic of players, but it's still more than what it used to have

flashn00b try not to mention Chivalry 2 Challenge 2022 (Impossible Edition)

well,it will make vlandia still op in TDM and siege,and let real shock inf players become jokers .I can foresee what a piece of **** it will be.
Two Handed Sword
  • Now grants +5% movement speed
  • Damage 93 -> 101
  • Length 120 -> 121
  • Speed 96 -> 94
  • Thrust speed 93 -> 94

Me reading all the comments.
thisisfine.jpg

Jokes aside, thanks for all the welcoming messages and comments. I am gathering all the questions at the moment, will talk over them with my colleagues and try to come up with certain answers, asap.

View attachment 162365

Jokes aside, thanks for all the welcoming messages and comments. I am gathering all the questions at the moment, will talk over them with my colleagues and try to come up with certain answers, asap.

If Taleworlds have finished with the "testing(?)" of the dedicated server files, this can easily help most of your problems. :wink:

fire-extinguisher-bannerlord.png

• It looks like you guys are really making a move

If Taleworlds have finished with the "testing(?)" of the dedicated server files, this can easily help most of your problems. :wink:

fire-extinguisher-bannerlord.png

all for it +1 :party:

Last edited:
View attachment 162365

Hey,as berserker doesn't get other buffs, considering make berserker's price lower,from 140 to 130 even 120 in siege and tdm.The berserker plays like another Savage(1.berserker's athletic perk is better?no,in combat the maximum movement buff doesn't work very well.2.berserker's axe is worse than guard's(130) one,hammer is same as Savage's(120),armor is close to 0,and he cost 140,so absurd, man!)
It is hard to afford a expensive and easily die(will be more easily after sergeant get better 2hand sword perk)2hand inf especially for a faction who doesn't have looter perk,in many rounds as sturgian players we see this funny scene:enemy peasants and heavy inf pick up many 2hand axes and better than our own berserkers in both quality and quantity!bro!

Hey @badbuckle, how about you immediately show your character and cut this nightmare out of the change log?
Gameplay the main change to that was the introduction of a new system that forces troops to follow their captain if they are far away, and/or if their order is far away. This is to prevent captains spamming orders that are very far away to keep their troops away, but also counters frustration if you order your troops to move somewhere close to you, but they suddenly start following you if they are too far away. Also this system keeps in mind if your troops are mounted and if they are charging or not and acts more lenient according to that.
Here's why it should be done:

Hey @badbuckle, how about you immediately show your character and cut this nightmare out of the change log?

I still think the Leash is going to have an overall positive impact. Rambo needed to go, and im glad to see its finally gone, now we can actually host season 3 of the league, the one gameplay mechanic holding us back is now gone. No more parking your units, no more 1v30, just pure focus on battles. Keep the leash, keep the players.

In the future, you can make your own server where there's no leash against Rambo. I'm sure that it will be wildly popular.

Infantry/archers/shock/skirmisher players will LOVE joining your server, because they miss watching others ride in circles and press X so much while they sit there and wait 5 minutes for morale to tick down.

I'm sure that it will be wildly popular.
?

But yes rambo needs to go and I find it very difficult to sympathise with people saying it should remain. The intention of the game-mode is to lead a party of bots into battle. It's not meant to be a highly competitive-meta defining game mode; just harmless fun playing with many of the SP mechanics which never made it into Warband MP.

As such any mechanic which allows players to play in a way opposing the game-mode should be removed. Bots are not supposed to be free-respawns; and using them as such completely defeats the point. Skirmish is the 6v6 multi-life mode; not Captains.

Back
Top Bottom