Resolved 665 million influence gain after battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
I just gained around 665 million influence after fighting a battle. It seems like it just added a load of random digits.

If anyone knows a command to remove influence, or set a custom amount, that would be much appreciated. Kind of ruins the immersion after all of the hard work getting to over 600 influence through hard fought battles!

The only mod I use is Calradia Expanded.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

@proudlimey are you still looking for a way to remove all of the excess influence? If you haven't already figured it out, you can use console commands to remove it if you want.
  • Press Alt ~ together to open the console, then make sure cheats are enabled by typing "config.cheat_mode 1" (without the parentheses).
  • Then, use the command "campaign.add_influence -700000000" to bring your influence down to 0 (it won't go below 0, so just make sure the negative number is enough to remove 665 million).
  • Finally, type "campaign.add_influence 600" to return to your previous influence amount
  • To turn cheat mode back off, type "config.cheat_mode 0"

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom