63e NA Siege Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I am NRP_A_Luckytiger of the NWRP 200 man role playing server. Ask someone to contact me over steam to verify this. Today some strange things started happening in the 63e server. I was playing for a while, then I started spawning semi-nude and bald as a Sapper, not even ship crew. A few days ago, I had seen a YouTube video of Betty (infamous NWRP hacker) because someone posted it on the NWRP admin private group page so I suddenly started freaking out. I asked for admin but there was none. About 30 minutes later an admin came on. I asked him for help, if he could help me and he instantly typed "HI Betty" and permanently banned me. The admin's name was 63e_Nathan. Again, you may think I am just Betty impersonating a NRP admin but you can verify by contacting s senior NWRP admin such as lonely wolf or Rez and asking them to ask me through steam, if I posted this. Please urban me!

In the past few days I've seen no one on the server, anyone know why? The server is usually almost full when I play.

yooooooooo, can I get unbanned please? A guy started a vote about politics and I cast my vote a couple of times, and then got banned for trolling. there was no admin, it was just a bunch of tightwads. My friends on the server said the admin chewed them out for it.
My steam name is Tripnip14, in game name is Bear_Feces.
I like yall alot, it's fun, and I'm sure the people who run the server are very attractive.

Hello

The last I played on 63e was in May of 2015 (11 months ago). I logged back on today to see that 63e was on but it seems I am permabanned since it says "You are banned from this server"
After 11 months? really? In fact Ive been banned for so long it is impossible to recall why, who or what I was banned for. I think whatever my offense i would have learned by now

User ID #: 429470

jeehwanlee99 said:
Hello

The last I played on 63e was in May of 2015 (11 months ago). I logged back on today to see that 63e was on but it seems I am permabanned since it says "You are banned from this server"
After 11 months? really? In fact Ive been banned for so long it is impossible to recall why, who or what I was banned for. I think whatever my offense i would have learned by now

User ID #: 429470

You have been unbanned. You were banned prior for impersonating BaronVonGamez, so just dont impersonate anyone and you will be fine ;p

I was just banned from 63e NW Siege. Another user impersonated me by copying my username, which is the same as on this forum. The impersonator then said obscene things to an admin who username ends in "Ruby".

vaustein said:
I was just banned from 63e NW Siege. Another user impersonated me by copying my username, which is the same as on this forum. The impersonator then said obscene things to an admin who username ends in "Ruby".

hey man, that was just a temp ban, the guy who impersonated you is banned permanently, you should be unbanned now

Hey I was just playing tonight, and was banned not sure if it was temp or perm, and I don't know the admin or the reason really never got a warning. I was sapper building a above ground fort at an chock point at the time so I guess it might have something to do with that not sure what rules that would break and I would like admin warning. Anyways if its a perm ban I would like to be un-banned, and I would also like to know what I did wrong. My name is 3rdKGL_LCpl_Galahad.

I have been banned for spamming in the chat. I do not know the username of the admin that banned me. I believe I should be unbanned because I have a great time and have a lot of fun on the server, and I was being dumb at the time of the ban. My steam username is 192837465, my ingame username is Greinstad.

Hey, my in game name was MouthOfTheSouth and my account ID was 655674.
I am apologizing for what I said and did, I was being a dumbass. Sorry to Karth and sorry for insulting the 63e.
I really do enjoy your seige server, it is an awesome time when everyone works together and is fun to play with new players.

Thank you and Godspeed.

Hey, I was just banned without breaking the server rules. I did not slur, but the Admin claimed that I was trolling. I was talking to my teammates and the entire server was having a discussion. I understand it's up to the Admin's judgement but I was never given a warning or an explanation for what I did, just 3 bans in a row. I apologize if I was being rude or obscene.

My game ID is;
Lawrence_Of_Eurabia
STEAM ID:  16352218

I have a feeling somebody wanted to exert their power, as the last time I was banned I said nothing except that I would add another player (not the admin) on my steam list. This was my favorite server, and up until now I thought you had awesome admins. However, 3 bans without reason has caused me to reconsider playing here. Please unban me, all I ask is that I am warned in advance before a ban. Again, I apologize for any actual transgressions but the admin seemed to have just enjoyed banning me for the sake of banning me (I do not remember the name).

in game name was meme at the time i was banned by 63 Admin ruby for sapper trolling, which was i think 3-4 planks and a TNT box, i thought that a perma ban was very unfair was i was not spamming or towering. i love the seige server you guys have and i would like to be able to enjoy it in the future.  thx

Unban request. Username :  Whereblackpeoplemeet  (I know all the admins know me) I made a small plank tower (maybe 3 high) got perm banned no warning by Nathan Ree around 6:40 PM central time 7/2/2016. You guys have one of the only good NW servers and i was perm banned without warning from it, please help. My steam username is Orka101 ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

I was playing on your server today and I went to go play on a duel server for like 45 minutes, and when i returned to join siege again it said i was banned. I have absolutely no idea why I would be banned as I did nothing to break any rules. I don't know which admin it was but I am guessing it was the ruby one because that is the only one i constantly see. Please unban me I did absolutely nothing and pretty much only played this server. Steam username: HispanicMenace  In game name: 42nd_Sgt_John ID# 1451664

Back
Top Bottom