63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pathetic at all :wink:
In fact Napoléon said something like that..

But if that´s how you want to look at it, be glad you got rid of disloyal officers !

For Diplex, Xeillo & Plumber

19:15 Sverige VS. Nederländerna, uppvärmning 18:45. 92nd TS.

SvenssonHD said:
For Diplex, Xeillo & Plumber

19:15 Sverige VS. Nederländerna, uppvärmning 18:45. 92nd TS.
Svensson how many times do we have to tell you lol, Xeillo is not with us anymore, And Diplex isn't here right now he won't be back till the weekend, So I have no Idea how to read Swedish :S

Mad_man1 said:
Not pathetic at all :wink:
In fact Napoléon said something like that..

But if that´s how you want to look at it, be glad you got rid of disloyal officers !
Yes good point my dear sir, But one must realize that this is a game, Also I am very glad to be rid of them  :mrgreen:

Speirs said:
CHARLES111MAC said:
Ok did ALL ranks get reset ?
Yeah, Everyone did but I'm sure we can find a good position for you Charles :wink:, I even stepped down in rank, But I will say that a few people left because they couldn't have there officer rank lol, "Once you taste being an officer there is no going back" How pathetic is that
i know what you mean, i was a reg colonel before i was a cadet in thi reg. going from top to bottom. also, i want to complain that the reg is way to inactive during the week. we need weekday lbs.

This why you should have second in command
He take over while you **** :smile:

Major ! I have a important business to attend too...I´ll need you to take command while I´m gone !

:wink:

i think that i may have to leave. i am very set on making an NA austrian line regiment. if that regiment does not work out the i will gladly retake my position as a cadet in your great regiment  :grin:

romandude said:
i think that i may have to leave. i am very set on making an NA austrian line regiment. if that regiment does not work out the i will gladly retake my position as a cadet in your great regiment  :grin:
Only 1 Austrian regiment actually exists that is successful(It was from MM), you need experience. Dont give up.

Menelaos16 said:
romandude said:
Only 1 Austrian regiment actually exists that is successful(It was from MM), you need experience. Dont give up.
like i said, i hae been in good regiments before. im gonna be much more selective though in who gets officer ranks.

*Bump* For the 2 guys who i remember as Pvt's when Bjar was still Col of the 77y :grin: Good times :grin: Nothing to worry about. Now i'm Lt How this can change :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom