63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiplexHeated said:
From my forum post,

I have come to a point where I am no longer able to lead the 63e, nor any other regiment. Im currently busy with school, as I only have one year left, I want to do my best, and NW will not come, nor can it, come first. I have been offered a position in the 91st, and all of our EU players are welcome to follow, with the exceptions of a few (highly skilled) NA players. Ive had enough of dragging the wagon alone, even though many of you have been helpful. The 63e could still be alive, but since no one wishes to lead it as I left, it has automatically been disbanded. Its been a lovely time to play with you guys, members of the 79th, 33rd & 63e! Most of my members will be moving along to other regiments, and I have told a good 30 of my NA members to look up the 1st FKI as I know Millander very well, and Im sure they will enjoy their time there.

I will most likely have a TS thats unrelated to NW, that everyone can visit and hang out in.
We're sorry to hear that Diplex. My you enjoy your time in the 91st, the presence of the 63e will surely be missed.

DiplexHeated said:
From my forum post,

I have come to a point where I am no longer able to lead the 63e, nor any other regiment. Im currently busy with school, as I only have one year left, I want to do my best, and NW will not come, nor can it, come first. I have been offered a position in the 91st, and all of our EU players are welcome to follow, with the exceptions of a few (highly skilled) NA players. Ive had enough of dragging the wagon alone, even though many of you have been helpful. The 63e could still be alive, but since no one wishes to lead it as I left, it has automatically been disbanded. Its been a lovely time to play with you guys, members of the 79th, 33rd & 63e! Most of my members will be moving along to other regiments, and I have told a good 30 of my NA members to look up the 1st FKI as I know Millander very well, and Im sure they will enjoy their time there.

I will most likely have a TS thats unrelated to NW, that everyone can visit and hang out in.
Wow, that really is a shame. I wish you the best of luck for the future Diplex.

DiplexHeated said:
From my forum post,

good luck in real life diplex! NW will miss you!  :cry:

From Lime  :roll:

Dear, Diplex I am very sorry for your loss of the 63e and that is true that school must come first. Though I have to say you are the reason why I decided to lead a regiment and you have taught me everything about leading! The 33rd and 63e were amazing and I thank you for making this experience! Even today I watch your videos and learn from the way you lead and played. I look up to you (NW wise) and I thank you truly and greatly. Good Luck With School and the 91st Regiment. It was an Honour Sir! I just cant explain how sad I am. Please thank speirs for making such an experience too. I just really enjoyed the regiments you made and all the members: Jones talking about the History channel,Mopin's crazy skills,Deans thick scottish accent,etc. Diplex I know I may be repeating myself but the main idea is you did a great job and the 98th Regiment Of Foot wishes you the greatest of luck with your Youtube Channel,Your Life,And your new position in the 91st

Sincerly, 98th LtCol.Lime or 33rd Rec Lime then I became 33rd Rfm Lime and the 63e SoD Lime :smile:

Its been a good run guys! But hey, regiments are being disbanded and created daily, its just how NW plays out.

Was surprised to here of the recent events diplex, You guys were doing great, although this is a whole new section in the life of the 91st :razz:.

I will now lock this thread, here is the 63e thread thats currently in use.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246235.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom