6 easy and urgent fixes, that will bring more players to MP

Users who are viewing this thread

On an even headcount MU between Vlandia and Empire, Vlandia would win 9/10 times. Cases like that, I think Empire would benefit from having more numbers to make up for their weaker units, especially since they seem to be designed around having a weak army that has far more soldiers than they do the weapons and armor to adequately arm them.

The Empire, weak ? With all these wonderful javelins, menavlions and the great legionnary class ? They are definitely not weak. I always have a blast playing the Empire.

The Empire, weak ? With all these wonderful javelins, menavlions and the great legionnary class ? They are definitely not weak. I always have a blast playing the Empire.
This guy is delusional and has no understanding of the game, don't even bother talking to him.

This guy is delusional and has no understanding of the game, don't even bother talking to him.
More like "I'm the only sane person in a madhouse". Empire has consistently been the worst faction since 2020 except for that one time the Recruit had the Pugio, and the fact that people keep insisting that they and Sturgia should suck while Vlandia remains the best at everything has me wondering...

Is bullying the two worst factions in the game not enough for you? Do you somehow have to work for your wins as the strongest faction in the game thanks to your inconsequential downsides? Fret not, for the finest scholars in Vlandia are working on a weapon that's said to be smaller and lighter than the Arbalest, but has the strength of ten ballistae! Enter the...

PMC Trooper

Cost: 69 (Can quadruple spawn in Skirmish!)
Captain Mode model count: 20
Health: 70
Armor: 24

Base weapons:
Pugio
M16A4 - 3 round burst, 50 ranged blunt damage per shot
30 round STANAG Magazine (3)
30 round STANAG Magazine (3)

Perk 1:
Riot Shield - exchanges one of your magazine pouches with a ballistic shield. Lightweight and insanely durable. Because of its polymer construction, it also does not receive bonus damage from axes
Luxury Gambeson - Bulletproof isn't stabproof. Replaces your BDU with a gambeson, providing +15% resistance against cut and blunt melee attacks
One-handed Falx - replaces Pugio with pre-nerf Falx. Two-handed by default but can be one-handed with a shield

Perk 2:
Hand Cannon - Replaces m16 with Desert Eagle XIX (75 blunt per shot, faster reload). Replaces both stacks of STANAG mags with .50 AE magazines (5 mags per stack)
Extra body armor - +30 health, legs and arms take 20% less ranged damage
Magazine-fed LMG - Replaces M16 with M249. Magazines are upsize to 60 round STANAG, although you can only carry two per stack

New mechanic: modern weapons
Rumors of the handgonne have spread across Calradia, and of course Vlandia would be armed with these new and innovative murder tools. Press the change stance button to reload your weapon but beware: reloading a modern weapon will discard all ammunition in your magazine, so keep a good count on the ammo currently loaded in your gun before discarding it all!

There, now the best faction in the game is even more unstoppable since every unit that's not the PMC Trooper will be a free kill for Vlandia

Last edited:
Your posts belong in spam. They are complete void of any reason or logic, let alone actual game insight. Im not sure there are any normal people daft enough to spew piles of gall like this, with a straight face, actually thinking that other people take them serious.

Your posts belong in spam. They are complete void of any reason or logic, let alone actual game insight. Im not sure there are any normal people daft enough to spew piles of gall like this, with a straight face, actually thinking that other people take them serious.
I figured with people wanting the game to be unbalanced, they'd like my idea for a new Vlandia class

1. fix the worn texture of shields
2. increase loot gains in TDM
3. add more maps to TDM
4. remove faction hats option, look awful, make it client-side if you must
5. add more items to unlock
6 and finally allow for body morphs to be used on MP. short, tall, thin and fat

there you have it, servers will be full again, unless that's not a thing you Devs want?
how about
  • fixing crashes
  • balance the game
  • have fun game mods
As long as these two aren't done you won't have full servers, no matter how many cosmetics you add

Separate balance for tdm would help, right now the classes are balanced around skirmish and respawning with x amount of gold, it's almost as if someone will need to make a custom tdm server and edit the classes there, like falmeer central for battle mode. Expect nothing for tailsword, just make your own setup and people will play.

Dead dead dead asf occasionally a 30 man match every night same regular dudes not much too it now....

Things I would like to see
More custom weapons and armour
More maps
Adjust or replace current server system

End of an era die with the shield 😩

how about
  • fixing crashes
  • balance the game
  • have fun game mods
As long as these two aren't done you won't have full servers, no matter how many cosmetics you add

Yeah of course I also want that, but take "fixing crashes" if it were possible they would've do it during summer 2020

Dead dead dead asf occasionally a 30 man match every night same regular dudes not much too it now....

Things I would like to see
More custom weapons and armour
More maps
Adjust or replace current server system

End of an era die with the shield 😩

I said this before: a 30-50 player server in NA TDM, very few players by any standard, but it is NOT dead

Those same 30 or 50 guys, still play and know that the game is more stable, rarely crash in TDM

Yeah of course I also want that, but take "fixing crashes" if it were possible they would've do it during summer 2020

I said this before: a 30-50 player server in NA TDM, very few players by any standard, but it is NOT dead
Dead bruh 🤣 it's peak was like the first week of game pass. 175+ players But the servers and connections were unforgivable/buggy such wasted potential. All we can do now is enjoy what we have
Those same 30 or 50 guys, still play and know that the game is more stable, rarely crash in TDM
Yea but who wants to play the same 3 maps over and over. Games multiplayer needs a whole revamp.

All we can do now is enjoy what we have

Yea but who wants to play the same 3 maps over and over. Games multiplayer needs a whole revamp.
At this point, the most we can do is actually NOT to stick around but move onto Chivalry 2. There's a good reason why more people have been playing that even DURING the EGS exclusivity period, and it's not because people suddenly love the Fortnite and Kingdom Hearts 3 launcher. Rather, people are frustrated enough with Taleworlds and their crazy fanbase that they've decided that Bannerlord's problems are not worth remaining loyal to Steam.

The only people left playing Bannerlord at this point are those who are so far off the deep end that they think that overpowered units and "free kill" units are somehow balanced.

What we need from Taleworlds is for them to know that Torn Banner has won and they lost.

The fact that you even compare Chiv with M&B make is obvious that you have no idea wtf you are talking about. You are just spewing toxic crap that have no relevance whatsoever. You are sour about the game not being what you want it to be. You are use to get everything you want when you want it. You are a spoiled entitled little brat and I wish I was mod on this forum so I could, if not perma ban your ass, then perma mute you and all the alts (because you would make alt accounts) you made.

The fact that you even compare Chiv with M&B make is obvious that you have no idea wtf you are talking about. You are just spewing toxic crap that have no relevance whatsoever. You are sour about the game not being what you want it to be. You are use to get everything you want when you want it. You are a spoiled entitled little brat and I wish I was mod on this forum so I could, if not perma ban your ass, then perma mute you and all the alts (because you would make alt accounts) you made.
So Vlandia is supposed to be the best at everything, Sturgia and Aserai are supposed to lose against Battania and Vlandia, and Empire's supposed to lose against everyone then, is that what you're saying?

Just ****ing admit that you don't want your easy wins to be taken away from you. This is exactly why people have dropped Bannerlord for Chiv2 even after Warband won against Chiv1

The game is very stable right now for me. I sucessfully queued for a matchmaking game for the first time tonight since the introduction of the rankings update. I only use the custom server browser and only play base game. I am pretty content with the current product. Flashnoob said empire loses to vlandia every time but from what ive observed I would say empire is vlandia's counter.

The game is very stable right now for me. I sucessfully queued for a matchmaking game for the first time tonight since the introduction of the rankings update. I only use the custom server browser and only play base game. I am pretty content with the current product. Flashnoob said empire loses to vlandia every time but from what ive observed I would say empire is vlandia's counter.
I mean, if you can play perfectly, then you can probably kill Vlandians as Empire. However, one simple mistake can get you stuck with Recruit spawns, and lemme show you how good those units are
kX79clM.jpeg

Spoiler alert: The Recruit manages to be worse than a Peasant levy using weapons that only exist for no other reason beyond "4 t3h m33mz l0l d!s g@3m iz t3h r0xx0rz". If the baseline peasant unit is incapable of killing an enemy using intentionally bad weapons, I think we have a problem.

They indeed pulled off a heroic feat in the past by supporting custom servers - a virtual defibrillator that kept the multiplayer community's heart beating...the only catch is this defibrillator is not stable enough.

Back
Top Bottom