[5aSC2013] Information and Registration [Old-Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You guys are fast posters).

There is nothing prohibiting that indeed. Well I guess if you want to do it so badly be my guest. You've convinced me.

You've honestly convinced me though I begrudge to admit it since it proves that I am wrong (which I dislike) but I'm not stubborn enough to defend a cause I no longer believe in. Except for that. I'm currently in no state to keep arguing about it. This kind of thing is very stressing for me and that hurts my heart  so I need to quit before it gets to worse :razz:

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Blead said:
(You guys are fast posters).

There is nothing prohibiting that indeed. Well I guess if you want to do it so badly be my guessed. You've convinced me.

You've honestly convinced me though I begrudge to admit it since it proves that I am wrong (which I dislike) but I'm not stubborn enough to defend a cause I no longer believe in. Except for that. I'm currently in no state to keep arguing about it. This kind of thing is very stressing for me and that hurts my heart  so I need to quit before it gets to worse :razz:

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

+1

I'm going to honest, saying something like that gains you like 20 relationship points and 5 honor :pp

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with arguing something and changing your mind about it. If anything it shows that you're more mature than half the people on this forum (myself included :p).

Teamname: Autobot Midnight Watchmen of America

Teamtag: TMW

Banner (optional):
nightwatchrequest2.png

Captain: Eternal

Co-Captain: Rurin

Roster (Min. 5 / Max. 10):
1 ) Eternal
2 ) Clockwise
3 ) Rhaegal
4 ) Beowulf
5 ) Unicorn
6 ) VocalMoons
7 ) MrNomNom
8 ) Maynd
9 ) Juvenile
10 ) Rurin

I read the rules and I understand them: Yes.

Bad logic - for example:
WV vs TMW
5 WV guys has bad pings on NA server, on EU server only 3 TMW guys are lagged cuz there's Maynd and MrNomNom (wait... is he murican or not XD) - european players, tell me it's fair...

Trebron said:
Bad logic - for example:
WV vs TMW
5 WV guys has bad pings on NA server, on EU server only 3 TMW guys are lagged cuz there's Maynd and MrNomNom (wait... is he murican or not XD) - european players, tell me it's fair...
The only person I recognize as European on our roster is Maynd. Even if he can attend every single match, I doubt it'll be an issue.

Thats from our steam conversation, imo the best idea
Juve: I suppose the rule could be that if Maynd is there he either has to play both maps or neither. Can't just play on EU side.
Juve: If he doesn't play either map, there's no advantage on EU.

Yeah. It's not bad. I honor code promise that I will not play Maynd exclusively for the EU map.

If more NA teams sign up, you're going to need a rule for that, but I hope you can trust my word.

How about, even though I really despise arbitrary limits. Maximum of two Europeans on strictly defined NA teams in order for it to be still counted as a NA team. If there's above two Europeans in the it will no longer be a NA team and will have to play all the rounds on Euro server.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Not bad.

Eternal said:
Yeah. It's not bad. I honor code promise that I will not play Maynd exclusively for the EU map.

If more NA teams sign up, you're going to need a rule for that, but I hope you can trust my word.
Very well and Thx! :smile:

Nice rule Shema. I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom