In Progress 500+ Clan members Menu to propose marriage takes 5 to 7 mins to load

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The menu option "I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage" takes 5 to 7 minutes to load every time when I click on it. My character is the 3rd generation and I have over 500 clan members (over 18 years old). After I reached 300 clan members (over 18 years old) it started taken longer and longer to load every time I clicked the menu option to propose an alliance between our families through marriage. I have over 100 clan members that I would like to offer to other clan members, but I can't because it takes 5 to 7 minutes just to load the list of my clan members eligible to marry their clan suitor. This happens with all clan leaders regardless of their culture.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you, I created a ticked and uploaded the save file.

Back
Top Bottom