5 Nights at Freddy's

Users who are viewing this thread

480x660.png

Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.

From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Freddybear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!

Can you survive five nights at Freddy's?

So yeah, brand new horror game that throws itself back into the old style of point and click horror. It's on steam for £3.99 and on Desura for £2.99, which to be honest for this kind of game isn't expensive. The basic premise is that you're some brain dead security guard who has been hired to watch over the restaurant at night and watch out for the animatronics, all of which think you are an endoskeleton that is not in its suit (which is against restaurant rules). You have to survive 7 nights (yeah I know, it says 5 nights but you get a sixth which is overtime and a seventh which is a custom level) by utilizing a security camera, 2 light switches and 2 door controls to try and stop the animatronics from catching you. If they do get into your office they stuff you into a Freddy suit, killing you.

It's pretty much the amnesia of 2014 at the moment, being praised as the most original concept for a horror game so far and the downright scariest. What do you think?.

Steam page

Desura page

Played for an in game night, right before the power ran out I looked at the cameras outside the door and saw two of them. The second the lights went out and the door opened I alt-F4'd. :lol:

I've managed to get through night 1 quite easily, just needed to not check the camera (apart from pirate cove) and occasionally flick the lights on and off. Now to get past night 2...and 3...and 4, I am not going to get any sleep for the next couple of months.

Shredzorz said:
I'm just glad someone has finally acknowledged how creepy really ugly 90's looking CG is.
You should check out the other game's the creator of this one has made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WJdpOLm7Fg

That soundtrack and robot designs tho'.

Back
Top Bottom