- Best answers
1. League Rules
1.1 Pre Season Format
1.2 League Format
2. Player Rules
3. Team & Roster Rules
4. Match Rules
4.1.1 Server Rules
4.1.2 Match Course
[§ 1.1: General]
(1) Purpose of the Pre-Season is to test the strenght of the signed teams. According to their performance, the teams will be assigned to the proper Division in the actual league phase.
(2) The Pre-Seasons lasts 5 weeks long. In every week, each team is going to face against another team which they selected by themselves.
[§ 1.2: Pick-System]
(1) In order to determine the opponent for the next match, a picking system will be taken. Teams can decide their opponent by their own.
(2) The Pick-Night is always on Monday at 18:00 BST till 20:00 BST .
(3) Picking order is prioritised as follows:
• For the first pick night, teams will pick according to their order of registeration, from the first to the last.
• After that, teams will pick in order of the amount of picks they have had in the last weeks.
• Should teams have equal priority, then the team with the highest position in the league table is given priority.
(4) Teams may not pick a team they played against in the previous week or a team more than two levels above them, unless there is no other alternative.
(5) (4) If a team misses their pick or makes an invalid pick, their pick is randomised from any of the next 3 teams in the picking order that lost their latest match or are new to the ladder. Failing that, the pick is taken from the next team in the picking order that lost their last match or is new to the ladder. Failing that, the pick is randomised from any of the next 3 teams in the picking order.
(5) If a team only has two teams to choose from and one of the teams sat out the previous week, they must pick that team.
(6) If the league has an odd number of teams, the team that has first pick will be awarded a default win.
(7) If two teams fail to play their match within the deadline, for the purposes of the next pick night they will be treated as if they had won their match and lost all rounds.
[§ 1.3: Divisions & Positions]
(1) The first eight teams of the Pre-Season may play in Division A.
(2) The next ten teams of the Pre-Season may play in Division B.
(3) The rest of the teams may play in Division C with the other signed teams.
(4) If a team which is permitted to play in Division A or B for some reasons, the next team from the table takes that place.
[size=18pt]1.2 LEAGUE FORMAT[/size]
[§ 1.1: Divisions A]
(1) The Division will be made of 8 Teams
(2) Play-off Match Demotion (6th of Division A vs. 3rd of Division B)
(3) 7th and 8th get demoted to Division B
[§ 1.2: Divisions B]
(1) The Division will be made of 10 Teams
(2) 1st and 2nd are promoted to division A
(3) At the end of the league, there will be a Play-off Match Promotion (3rd of Division B vs. 6th of Division A)
(4) At the end of the league, there will be a Play-off Match Demotion (7th of Division B vs. 4th of Division C and 8th of Division B vs. 3rd of Division C). This means that, unlike Divisions A, 7th and 8th of Division B don't automaticaly get demoted to the lower Divison, they have to play a match first.
(5) 9th and 10th get demoted to Division C
[§ 1.3: Divisions C]
(1) All other Teams will be included in Division C.
(2) 1st and 2nd are promoted to Division B
(3) At the end of the league, there will be a Play-off Match Promotion (3rd of Division C vs. 8th of Division B and 4th of Division C vs. 7th of Division B)
[§ 2.1: Maturity]
(1) We expect that every player knows how to behave properly. While playing an offical Match disrespectful comments may be a reason for getting punished. The rules apply on the league servers as well as in the league subboard.
(2) Punishment will be decided by the whole administration team. A slight violation may punished by a warning. Repeated or harder violation it follows to a temporary / permanent ban.
[§ 2.2.1: Cheating]
(1) Using 3rd Party Programs which give the players an advantage may not allowed. Those programs (or hacks called) destroy the game atmosphere and gives the user a big advantage towards other players. Breaking this rule follows to a permanent ban from the league.
(2) Excluded are: Bannerpacks and modified crosshairs.
(3) On the last tournaments we had some cases of (D)DoS-attacks. We are easily able to trace back those attacks and store the IP for further purposes. Attacking servers is a criminal offense in plenty of states and attacked server hosters can report those attacks by the police. The tournament admins ban those attackers from the league immediately.
TEAM & ROSTER RULES
[§ 3.1.1: Appearing to Matches]
(1) Teams which are signed up are obliged to play their weekly match til the end of the Season.
(2) If a Team doesn't appear to their match or even have organized one will get a default loose against their opponent. If this happens a second time, the Team gets kicked from the Season. The players of the kicked Team will get switched to the transfer phase.
(3) If a Team can't play in the same week, they have to ask for a permission by the tournament administration and by their opponent team.
[§ 3.1.2: Organzing a Match]
(1) The Maps and factions will get generated randomly every week.
(2) The Captains have to agree on the playing time as well as on a server where the match should be played til Wednesday.
(3) If problems are coming on, you are oblicated to send a message to the tournament administrators as soon as possible.
[§ 3.2.1: Team]
(1) It's mandatatory to have at least 5 players in a roster.
(2) The maximum amount of players per team is 12.
(3) Every team must have one main Captain. It's recommended to have at least one Vice Captain.
(4) Players which are staying in the roster have to be added with their proper ID.
(5) Players which played in a match (without staying in any roster) will be added in the roster afterwards.
(6) Only permitted contacts can do changes on their roster. Players which want to get removed from a roster don't need green light by a Captain.
[§ 3.2.2: Transfer]
(1) Players which haven't played in the same season can be added to the roster at everytime.
(2) Players who did not play, but were registered on a team, can be transferred anytime. If you have played for a team, you have to wait for the transfer phase.
(3) Players which should get removed from the team will be marked with a comment in the team roster and will be completely removed in a transfer phase.
(4) There is one transfer phase in each season. This transfer phase takes place in the middle of a season. This phase lasts 3 days where the tournament administrators handle all requests. An exact date will be announced at the beginning of a season. On those days (beginning on Monday) the team isn't permitted to play with the new added players yet.
[§ 3.2.3: Punishment]
(1) If one of the above called rules got violated, the player gets a season ban while the team gets 2 points deducted and loose all rounds where the player was playing in.
(2) The team-captains are responsible for their team and have to check every ID of their team in another rosters by their own. There is no excuse, if a above called rule gets broken. The punishment won't get changed.
[§ 4.1.1: Server Rules]
(1) Serversettings: Combat Speed: Medium, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Time: 240 seconds, Game Type: Battle, Re-spawn time: 8 sec, Gold: All set to 100%, Camera: Team Member’s View; No bots, polls, or so forth.
(2) Teams may agree to play the full match on one server, or they may with to change servers at some point. If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, approach one of the event admins, for a resolution. Always decide on servers and test them, well in advance of the match. This will avoid complaints and problems, when it comes to playing.
[§ 4.1.2: Match Course]
(1) Matches will be 16 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 8 rounds long, with spawns and factions being switched after 4 rounds. When the spawns and factions are swapped, the map must be restarted.
(2) Rounds resulting in a draw will not be replayed.
(3) Matches will be 5-a-side, with no restrictions for classes. There are no equipment restrictions as well.
(4) The winner will be the team with the most rounds won at the end of the 16 rounds.
(5) Teams may make as many substitutions as they wish throughout the match, however at no point may more than 5 players spawn on either team.
(6) New versions for Warband maps were made for the Warband Native League, and will be used for this tournament. The standard, glitch-free, Warband maps will be also used in this tournament.
(7) If a team cannot make 5 players, at the agreed match time, they must play on regardless. It is up to the other team to decide if they want to postpone the match.
( Unless team captains decide otherwise, team 1 will always start at spawn 1 on the first map and and spawn 2 on the second map and vice versa for team 2.
(9) In the event of a match draw during the Knockout Stage, the match will go into a tie-breaker. Here more rounds are played in sequence until one team is ahead by two (2) rounds. First, Team 1 plays as the first faction on the first map, then Team 1 plays as the second faction on the first map, then Team 1 plays as the first faction on the second map, then Team 1 plays as the second faction on the second map.
(10) If eight such tie-breaker rounds have been played without resolution, teams are permitted to re-arrange their match for another date.
(11) All players on a team should use the tag which their team has signed up with or been assigned.