484195_10151197539146888_84539128_n.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Uniformes_101.jpg

Uniformes_1011.jpg

Uniformes_1012.jpg

Uniformes_1013.jpg

Uniformes_1014.jpg

01.%20%3F.%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F.JPG

02.%20%3F.%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.JPG

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Kaampper said:
@Ritter Dummbatz

If u need any help, i am able to do so. I could fix u banners, or i can help u with the forums.
I can also do small things except Modding itself.

Greetings Piet.

Hey thanks for offering your help. Since I more or less will follow the forums out of an internet cafe in the next future and can tell how often this will be it would be helpful if you give a link to my last post to those who declare this mod dead.  :cool:

Other than that let me tell you that the mod made great progress. I can provide pictures right now and actually didn't created too many new settlements and stuff but a lot of details and bugs have been fixed, I worked out extra missions with new animations (Sayd! It finally works!) and have been playtesting the game over a longer time with a good amount of fun. May be because it's the game I want, may be because it simply is fun to play. Especially the AI is fun if you ask me. I die a lot and have to wait while watching the AI doing it's thing but still enjoy the fights. The last few changes made that worlds go more round as well but hey,....you don't want to hear about this. All you care about is a download link, right? ....

I guess I should go back to modding then...

:cool:

Great news.

I Actually Started Scening for the (Game of Thrones MOD)  So i could even help with that.

Respected by the developer when you show in the Roman legions of incredibly talented the fashion designer, so this  ? 
A3e5o.png
L_C1e.png
7iZXI.png
vAS8m.png

Hey, this doesn't look bad at all.. I'm considering trying out some skills for making some models. Hmm.. maybe, I'm not very experienced, but i understand the basics, so I should be able to make some basic weapons, shields or other smaller things. You got to start somewhere, and you decide if you will include anything I make or not!
Are you interested at all?  :smile:

Welcome back zombie ! WISH ALL THE BEST AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THIS MOD !

Well, ...

... Zombies? Dead Mods?

I mean, afterall I wouldn't recommend having contact to an internet community like this one without having access to the internet. It just doesn't work. You'll never be able to answer messages in time and that really isn't helping very much.

Every now and then I get distracted from the project but then fascinated again. Not too easy to stay focused on a project over a long long period of time. It almost feels like it would give some fresh energy to simply release it its current state. Considering the amount of time that went into the development makes me afraid of the expected amount of time that's needed to work out all the ideas not yet realized. So all this and the motivation management made me concentrate on steps towards a release instead of adding further details.

Good thing about the stuff that still missing is that it's not essential to the game itself and mostly just helps to enhance the immersion.

Anyway, ... before I indulge myself in ranting about what's going on in mind and how it changes on a daily basis I get back to the original intention of my message today which was to tell you once again that this mod is not dead, that I am no zombie, although I pretty often feel like one and sorry for being so heavily absent. I also would like to say sorry to all those who wrote me personal messages that I haven't answered yet (if I ever will) but have my thanks for all your help offered and all the good ideas and links and all that.

Well, while you guys make sure you have fun whatever you do I'm gonna try to do some serious steps on the road to a release, alright?

:cool:

Please continue your development. This is great news and a desire to see good results. The most important thing in this case - the depth of the visual and historical immersion in the game world of the late Roman Empire. Please continue its development.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom