SP Antiquity Dark Ages 485AD Darkness Rising

Users who are viewing this thread

:idea:

romanotardio0004.jpg

romanotardio0006.jpg

What? Dead? No, not at all. My internet connection died so this makes posting here difficult..., ... seemingly verrry difficult when I check the date of my last post in here.
Anyway...

I am back on programming and doing stuff for the mod for a few month already. The break from the game that I had made me feel like a complete noob when I first played it again. But coming back to it to reexplore the game and especially the mod gave me some good impressions. Impressions on what good, what's bad, what's really cool and what just sucks. To be able to actually have fun playing it was also really helpful and it would be really a sad stupid thing to just throw all the time spent and work on the pile of projects that will never be realized.

And by the way I promised to release whatever it is the day I'll give up working on this mod. So, whatever happens - as long as there is no such link this mod isn't dead.

I am really sorry not te be able to simply log in and check the forums each day. It's a pretty poor life nowadays without internet if you ask me although on the other hand I get things done far more effective without all the distractions from the net.

If I don't stop now I would start writing a diary so I just stop.

You just keep in mind: no link = not dead    :cool:

To all the guys who helped developing: Since I haven't seen you for quite a while as well I hope you are still around the day I am actually back online regularly.

More later...

@Ritter Dummbatz

If u need any help, i am able to do so. I could fix u banners, or i can help u with the forums.
I can also do small things except Modding itself.

Greetings Piet.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
What? Dead? No, not at all. My internet connection died so this makes posting here difficult..., ... seemingly verrry difficult when I check the date of my last post in here.
Anyway...

I am back on programming and doing stuff for the mod for a few month already. The break from the game that I had made me feel like a complete noob when I first played it again. But coming back to it to reexplore the game and especially the mod gave me some good impressions. Impressions on what good, what's bad, what's really cool and what just sucks. To be able to actually have fun playing it was also really helpful and it would be really a sad stupid thing to just throw all the time spent and work on the pile of projects that will never be realized.

And by the way I promised to release whatever it is the day I'll give up working on this mod. So, whatever happens - as long as there is no such link this mod isn't dead.

I am really sorry not te be able to simply log in and check the forums each day. It's a pretty poor life nowadays without internet if you ask me although on the other hand I get things done far more effective without all the distractions from the net.

To all the guys who helped developing: Since I haven't seen you for quite a while as well I hope you are still around the day I am actually back online regularly.

More later...

Awesome news, can't wait till I pop some skulls with my loads of plumbata!  :mrgreen:

Really awesome news!  :grin:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Anyway...

More later...

Yeah!!
Glad to see that the mod is still alive!!!

Kaampper said:
@Ritter Dummbatz

If u need any help, i am able to do so. I could fix u banners, or i can help u with the forums.
I can also do small things except Modding itself.

Greetings Piet.

Hey thanks for offering your help. Since I more or less will follow the forums out of an internet cafe in the next future and can tell how often this will be it would be helpful if you give a link to my last post to those who declare this mod dead.  :cool:

Other than that let me tell you that the mod made great progress. I can provide pictures right now and actually didn't created too many new settlements and stuff but a lot of details and bugs have been fixed, I worked out extra missions with new animations (Sayd! It finally works!) and have been playtesting the game over a longer time with a good amount of fun. May be because it's the game I want, may be because it simply is fun to play. Especially the AI is fun if you ask me. I die a lot and have to wait while watching the AI doing it's thing but still enjoy the fights. The last few changes made that worlds go more round as well but hey,....you don't want to hear about this. All you care about is a download link, right? ....

I guess I should go back to modding then...

:cool:

@Ritter Dummbatz:

Great  news! I am really glad to hear. I am looking forward to your vision, especially the AI.
Gods speed. :wink:

Hey, great to hear about this project with such enthusiasm! Good luck with finally getting it done, Dummbatz.

Will keep on watching this thread.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom