SP Antiquity Dark Ages 485AD Darkness Rising

Users who are viewing this thread

There's always a part of me that wants to restore the Roman Empire. It was a great thrill to me to restore the Western Empire in the Invasio Barborum mod for Rome Total War. Might be fun to do it with this mod too. Hope it is progressing nicely and that we will soon see a first release?

Auldman said:
There's always a part of me that wants to restore the Roman Empire. It was a great thrill to me to restore the Western Empire in the Invasio Barborum mod for Rome Total War. Might be fun to do it with this mod too. Hope it is progressing nicely and that we will soon see a first release?

Or you can just burn it to the ground.

Im either going to be one of the gothic tribes, or a lesser known germanic or slavic tribe. My goal is to burn the roman factions to the ground.

Then ill probably play as Odoacer and reunite the empires.

Ja, it's ok if you post the vid on another website. No question actually, isn't it a public vid anyway?

Let me know the site ... Not really necessary, I am just nosy.  :razz:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Ja, it's ok if you post the vid on another website. No question actually, isn't it a public vid anyway?

Let me know the site ... Not really necessary, I am just nosy.  :razz:

The one i asked for is actually linked only, if im not mistaken.

I PMed you the site and a small description about it. Don't want to clog up the thread.

I didnt read any fora for a long time and  wanted to check new mods and i came to this one as looking the most professional (loved your YT vid, replied there as well) but i need to ask, just so i dont have to read al the postst xD : Is it done yet or near its ends ? cause seeing you guys talking makes me sad i dont see a download link hahahah.

Ty Greetings Kaampper

It's missing a few details that make this mod more unique. There are still a few ideas on how to achieve this missing and a few are already made up or built in. Other than that many scenes need to be overworked but that's it, I guess. I just need to get back to it fully. I am still distracted by this damn Bethesda game. I can't give a release date by now but from the amount of work left to do it doesn't need to be too far in the future.

Roach XI the Magnificent said:
Sahran said:
Nobody wants to fight for the romans except me, it seems.  :mrgreen:

You are not alone. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori!

"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et dulcissimum pro patria bibere. Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae"  :razz:

:idea:

ce19959ab2.jpg

fada22b839.jpg

afe593c0e3.jpg

143d91a34f.jpg

185df56f23.jpg

beznazwy6di7td1.jpg

9burgundiansentersouthe.jpg

10franksconfrontfrozenr.jpg

14vandalandalanwarriors.jpg

11gothsandsarmatianeast.jpg

8alammanibreakintoaroma.jpg

64115733.jpg

87194214.jpg

64482680.jpg

60675263p.jpg

28681325.jpg

61037288.jpg

73021609.jpg

95260994.jpg

24944519.jpg

73199586.jpg

99102405.jpg

25023918.jpg

picture1gib.png

12attilareceivestribute.jpg

15romanobritishceltscor.jpg

14romanobritonsbattleag.jpg

13deathoftheoderickingo.jpg

005tr.jpg

004ljb.jpg

003vsa.jpg

001dfp.jpg

002nlc.jpg

AWESOME. Especially warrior number ten in the first picture, and the first helmet in the second spoiler. And I have that National Geographic. :grin:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
It's missing a few details that make this mod more unique. There are still a few ideas on how to achieve this missing and a few are already made up or built in. Other than that many scenes need to be overworked but that's it, I guess. I just need to get back to it fully. I am still distracted by this damn Bethesda game. I can't give a release date by now but from the amount of work left to do it doesn't need to be too far in the future.

i understand that , me personally i got skyrim some days after release and just spend around 70 hours in it.. which i'm quite ashamed off, didnt play Warband for months... too many games at the moment, Fifa12, MW3, SR3, SKyrim... Shogun xD

But i respect your thought in saying that you want to Perfect it.

Hope to hear more new soon.

Alright, and a little minor thing to keep you guys entertained, should be used as another basic outfit/tunic notice the skin arms and neck, except more :wink:

I like that you did a little bit of baking, but I feel like the folds are in random places,  they should be concentrated on the arms ( like near the armpits) and also around the belt and the bottom of the tunic.

Sayd Ûthman said:
Alright, and a little minor thing to keep you guys entertained, should be used as another basic outfit/tunic notice the skin arms and neck, except more :wink:

Looks like a Tenue from Ajax Amsterdam... i dont like that hahaha..

Nice one mate. i am really looking forward to this and im very happy with every new posts on here.

Back
Top Bottom