SP Antiquity Dark Ages 485AD Darkness Rising

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for your kind words.  :razz:

Alright, then let's say it's all kuauik's fault because he doesn't get his ass moved and sends me that package with all the wonderful items that are needed so badly.  :mrgreen:

How are things going here? This mod is very quiet of late but I am anxiously hoping for some good news on the progress as I've got this in my "top mods in development I want to play" list.  :grin:

Time of the year, I guess. The whole forums seems less active at the moment then usual. So I would not panic if the mod does not seem to very active at the moment.  :wink:

Yes, although I knew it better I started to play Skyrim and it happened what I expected. It totally skyrimmed me.
Hope to be able to get back to this soon. I needed and I guess still need the distraction as modding was pretty much the only thing I did. So, no, it's not dead.  :razz:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Yes, although I knew it better I started to play Skyrim and it happened what I expected. It totally skyrimmed me.
Hope to be able to get back to this soon. I needed and I guess still need the distraction as modding was pretty much the only thing I did. So, no, it's not dead.  :razz:

:mrgreen: It really infected everyone. I have a feeling Kuauik is playing it too, or if he isn't I'll feel guilty that you and I are messing around and he's working hard!

But yeah, I will try and get you those shields after finals and before paris. I know you said concerns about the depth of those osp shields, but I am going to see if I can't thicken them - I really like the way their uv mapping goes over the edge (though it's more relevant for SITD than for the largely metal edged shields of DR).

Ritter Dummbatz said:

I used to be on the forums all the time...then I took an arrow to the knee

i9olP.jpg
8076T.jpg
70C1g.jpg
rrSTK.jpg
V3OsE.jpg

Don't tell me it looks hard to defend, im going to run sieges on it both defending and attacking to fix any holes.

Grandmaster knight and admin are overrated.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Like said, I love it.

Glad you joined as help is really appreciated. Especially with the tedious stuff.  :mrgreen:

Ah, but this would mean that i find it boring. When that's far from the truth.

Can you send me screenshots of the Alamanni side of the map? I lost them in my gigantic downloads file.

N1Zib.jpg

What would be cool is if somebody could pm me pictures of German fortifications of the time period. Ive pretty much exhausted Google.

Gothic Knight said:
"Gothic Knight" isn't though. Nice scene.

Thanks!

General suggestion: if I remember well, Ritter wanted hair under the helmet, not typical warband skinhead armies.
In the Vikingr mod they find a way for helmets to have hair or not, depending on the hair style of the charachter.
I don't know how does it works, but I think you should absolutely check it out.  :wink:

mb92.jpg

F.F.C._fritz said:
General suggestion: if I remember well, Ritter wanted hair under the helmet, not typical warband skinhead armies.
In the Vikingr mod they find a way for helmets to have hair or not, depending on the hair style of the charachter.
I don't know how does it works, but I think you should absolutely check it out.  :wink:

mb92.jpg

I hardly remember to have told that I don't like skinheads.  :razz:

But yes, true. I don't like them too much. Especially not in the 5th century.

So, absolutely yes. Will do.

It needs warband script enhancer... i'm thinking of something simpler, i could make the hair in the helmets and make different coloured hairs (i don't know what was wrong last time really) and you could assign them randomly instead of checking wich guy got X hair colour.

Sayd Ûthman said:
It needs warband script enhancer... i'm thinking of something simpler, i could make the hair in the helmets and make different coloured hairs (i don't know what was wrong last time really) and you could assign them randomly instead of checking wich guy got X hair colour.

Wouldn't that look odd though? You would have to make sure that none of the soldiers have beards. Unless im misunderstanding something.

Hey Ritter, is it ok if i post the East roman empire trailer on another website?

Edit: Gothic knight i see you there. Don't reply with something simple and make me feel dumb.

Back
Top Bottom