47th Regiment of Foot (47thRoF)

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings comrades! I am generalred256 (generalred182 on Steam) and I present to you, the 47th Regiment of Foot. This thread will be updated soon with pictures.

History:
The regiment was first raised in 1741 as Sir John Mordaunt's Regiment of Foot in Scotland. Initially, the regiment was ranked as the 58th of the line, but it was later renumbered as the 47th. The 47th was sent to Nova Scotia, Canada, and fought in the 7 Years War. They were then posted in Boston and fought in Lexington and Concord, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and Saratoga in the American Revolutionary War. The 47th also fought in South America in modern day Argentina and Uruguay.

Members:
Leader: generalred256
Second in Command: ILIKECARBON14
Line Soldiers (With Ranks): Rct. PrOctavious; Rct. TrAx; Rct. Zacharyfurgeson

Again, this page will be updated soon. If you see any problems here, let me know, and i will get things sorted out.  :grin:

Good Luck Mate!!! :grin: This regiment has a very nice history especially because it was led by Genreal or LtCol Robert Monckton and had the city Moncton in New Brunswick named after him ! :razz: Hold this regiment name with honour!! Hope everything goes well :grin:

Good luck chap, though I wouldn't advertise that you have no rankers. It's not a very attractive prospect for potential recruits.

Stunned Lime said:
Good Luck Mate!!! :grin: This regiment has a very nice history especially because it was led by Genreal or LtCol Robert Monckton and had the city Moncton in New Brunswick named after him ! :razz: Hold this regiment name with honour!! Hope everything goes well :grin:
moncton new brunswick is like a second home to me, i go there at least once every few months  :grin:
with that, i bid you good luck

Back
Top Bottom