'45 - Jacobite Rebellion Submod

What would you rather see first in this mod?

• Multiplayer

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • A fully completed release of singleplayer

Votes: 93 82.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusky87

Sergeant
TOPIC TOO OLD AND NOT ACTIVE!
_LOCKED
_

'45, JACOBITE RISING

culloden.jpg

EDIT by Gabrilduro:
I wish you best luck on this Submod of my 1755, and as promised, you are authorized to use any issue from my Mod 
You are free to develope it in any way you'd like to :wink: .
PS. You are not authorized to use any 1755 issues for any other purpose than this mod, or give to other people authorization to use them.

Background infomation
The Jacobite Risings were a series of uprisings, rebellions, and wars in Great Britain and Ireland occurring between 1688 and 1746. The uprisings were aimed at returning James VII of Scotland and II of England, and later his descendants of the House of Stuart, to the throne after he was deposed by Parliament during the Glorious Revolution. The series of conflicts takes its name from Jacobus, the Latin form of James.

The major Jacobite Risings were called the Jacobite Rebellions by the ruling governments. The "First Jacobite Rebellion" and "Second Jacobite Rebellion" were known respectively as "The Fifteen" and "The Forty-Five", after the years in which they occurred (1715 and 1745).

Although each Jacobite Rising had unique features, they were part of a larger series of military campaigns by Jacobites attempting to restore the Stuart kings to the thrones of Scotland and England (and after 1707, Great Britain). James VII of Scotland and II of England was deposed in 1688 and the thrones were claimed by his daughter Mary II jointly with her husband, the Dutch-born William of Orange.

After the House of Hanover succeeded to the British throne in 1714, the risings continued, and intensified. They continued until the last Jacobite Rebellion ("the Forty-Five"), led by Charles Edward Stuart (the Young Pretender), who was soundly defeated at the Battle of Culloden in 1746. This ended any realistic hope of a Stuart restoration.

This Mod is a submod for the Excellent mod 1755, Old Frontier by GABRILDURO.

Built by Rusky87 but of course a huge thanks to all the makers of 1755.

Here are some screenshots of the troops
BRITISH/GOVERNMENT
Government Grenadier
britishgrenadier1.jpg

britishgrenadier2.jpg

britishgrenadier4.jpg

britishgrenadier5.jpg

Gouvernament Infantry
britishinfantry1.jpg

42nd Regiment (Government)
british42nd2.jpg

british42nd1.jpg

Argyll Militia
britishargyllmilitia1.jpg

britishargyllmilitia2.jpg

britishargyllmilitia3re.jpg

Government Dragoon
britishdragoon1.jpg

britishdragoon2.jpg

JACOBITES
Jacobite Clansman
jacobiteclansman1.jpg

jacobiteclansman2.jpg

Jacobite Elite
jacobiteelite1.jpg

jacobiteelite2.jpg

jacobiteelite3.jpg

jacobiteelite4.jpg

Jacobite Musksteer/Marksman
jacobitemarksmusk1.jpg

jacobitemarksmusk2.jpg

jacobitemarksmusk3.jpg

jacobitemarksmusk4.jpg

Jacobite Swordsman
jacobiteswordsman1.jpg

jacobiteswordsman2.jpg

jacobiteswordsman3.jpg

jacobiteswordsman4.jpg

TEAM/THANKS
My Good friend Arne who without his help i would still be working on how to do loading screens  :mrgreen:
Rojen for help with meshes!
The Team of 1755 for many items.  :wink:
I desperately need people who can make maps (not scenes), please PM me if you are willing to help  :grin:
Also any others who know how to do multiplayer would be great! Hope to see u helping out soon
Aswell, I would like to thank the members of the 97th regiment foot who have provided morale encouragent right from the start :smile:

(1755 credits)
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE GABRILDURO' S BUNCH:

ALAN DE SOISON
AULDMAN
BEARSKULL21
CRUMBS (the invisible but very giving member!!),
LEADTAIL
MICHAEL
POGO
POOMTANG

HISTORY EXPERTS: AULDMAN, BEARSKULL21

SCENES MASTER: CAPTAIN ANTIGONOS

HELPERS: , AJOLIN, KIRIEL, LEN, ABADGAEM. GASTON, RADEZTKY, Cuireach.

TESTERS: corytlh

MY VERY FIRST SUPPORTER AND GOOD FRIEND: ADMIRAL NELSON6262

Schredorz and his team should get full credit for their great Items, textures, animations, etc etc....
We honored him creating a tavern companion with his name: SHREDZORZ. (THX Shredz!!)
I want to thank for their support all people who sent a comment (SEE BELOW) and helped me in some way_
ADMIRAL NELSON6262, CRUMBS (THE GREAT mohican head hunter!!!Thanks friend!!!), BEA1234, COSELETE, KIRIEL, SGCODE, IDIBIL AND ALL FANS AND FRIENDS.  OUR WIVES AND KIDS.

And all M&B and WB modders for the work they made and the fun they gave to all of us. ......you can understand their efforts only becoming a modder.
In particular AGE OF FALSE INNOCENCE which made the base of this mod, MORGH'S MOD TOOLS (THAT EVERYBODY USE AND DO NOT GIVE CREDIT!),Dejawolf, Talak, and Faradon for the use of their OSP, Struggle for Bermia, Renaissance, Kill the infidel, Blood and Steel, Star wars, 1866 greatest western mod, Mesoamerica (Great mod about Hernan Cortez), Russia 1917, TEATRC, Hunt Mod, The blue and the grey (first WESTERN MODE!!!), Rathos for the "bisonshield" model, China battlefield (2nd world war), Hegemony 268 v.960, Flanged from gangs of glasgow,bobthe8th for his great sword, Gingolsfin for great maps, Aquil for dark textures, Smiley Stuff Osp,Yiyang Chen,Rabbit, White,Tei Fix for some crashes ,Yamabusi for wanderful Highlanders and expecially, for issues, help and always beeing supportive, IDIBIL of BRYTENWALDA, the best historical and very complete mod ever. AND THE GREAT -IYI-O-R-T- too!!!!!

Rusky87

PROGRESS
Loding screens
Troops
Factions
Music 50%

Multiplayer (scenes are being done)DEPERATELY NEED HELP
Map (being done)
Scenes
Banners (being done)

CURRENT DOWNLOAD RELEASE
Soon, i will be making a new update on a huge scale, so bare with!  :mrgreen:

rusky87 said:
because my friend, its still in progress :smile: im working on all the merchants and everything
Of course. A lot of work is in view, but you can make it, Rus!  :wink:
Just work hard and choose wisely your team members or you will end up with more problems than when you were alone!  :roll:
Gabby

rusky87 said:
I hope i will get team members anyway :grin:
Thanks for the encouragement gab :smile:
As soon as I will be less busy with 1755/1776/1860s  :roll: , I ll try to help you....
But for now I am sorry to say that I need all my Team and helpers for my projects... :cry:
But remember: best having few but GOOD Team members!
Take your time and do things step by step :cool:
Gabby

rusky87 said:
because my friend, its still in progress :smile: im working on all the merchants and everything

i understand its in progress but that doesnt explain why you deleted everything. now instead of everyone having native items, everyone has no items. if thats as far as you got in the mod, i dont think you should have released it.

Nobody twisted anyone's arms and made them download. It's a work in progress. Let's let this guy get on with his work.

Risky, any chance Kerr's Dragoons (Later the 11th Hussars) will be in the game? Their my clan and they fought for King George and chased Highland routers at Culloden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom