SP - General 400+ hours and you are not making it easier to play Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Its Early Access, so lots of stuff are not working, but at the same time you are also trying to balance stuff that works to good. In the process ruining it or making it plain boring. You are killing more than you are fixing. If veteran players find something that makes it easy, doesn't mean new players thinks the game is easy. Just finish making content, when its all there then perhaps everything will be easier to balance.

I do agree with you. Content and fixes should be added first and leave the balancing for later. Although, its fine to make suggestions now so they may be added later on.

For those who think something is overpowered: Don't use it
If something is under powered: Use it :smile:

For example, many people said that Sturgia is weak, so why now try to win as Sturgia? It makes the game way more fun!

They ruined all my save games with their unintended consequences from fixing unintended exploits and balancing.
Instead of having to work harder for my economy, I am now filthy rich because I got lots of old javelins and bows an falx that are worth millions and I can use the money to buy all the good fiefs.

They ruined the game so much im stuck doing nothing for weeks ?‍♂️

The economy has always been badly broken. Crafted javelins are dirt cheap to make but they're worth a fortune. Crafted javelins are an exploit but they are a necessary exploit IMO because the smithing system is a ridiculously slow grind without them.

Yeah they probably balancing Smith next.

I really dont care about the balancing for singleplayer, I can change the economy or my skills and hit points. So I just want them to add content to the game, what ever they have in store and what ever they might think up along the way.

I have one test character with 1000 hitpoints and all skills maxed. I use him to see how the A.I. fight and this way I can sit or run around the battlefields and focus taking screenshots and not worry about getting killed.

The economy has always been badly broken. Crafted javelins are dirt cheap to make but they're worth a fortune. Crafted javelins are an exploit but they are a necessary exploit IMO because the smithing system is a ridiculously slow grind without them.

Crafted javelin prices are just a symptom of the overall inflated item prices leading to battle loot being the most viable economic option and a suit of armor costing more than upgrading 50 troops into wearing that same suit of armor.

I agree with everything in this thread. I have seen 3 or 4 updates to the game with the skill tree still broken as hell. There is still the placeholder Charm perk. The "use any bow / crossbow" perks literally don't work along with a bunch of other perks. Throwing axes still deal "invalid" damage. There are so many glaring bugs and unfinished things it leaves a sour taste to see all the "balancing" being done.

I use the Community Patch mod, it fixes many perks.

But for the moment im tired of the game and the lack of command and control structure for my army and kingdom. So im stuck doing nothing but testing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom