3v3 Groupfighting Tournament (€99 Prize)

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to contact Gibby, but he's ignored me so far. Fietta told me to contact Gibby when I asked him, so we're basically stuck on communication. Is it possible to actually schedule or should we request a default?

Yeah keep hosting stuff Gibby, you're a natural.

in week 1 4 matches were played, in week 2 1 match was played. literally no point putting effort into hosting something ppl are not interested in playing, especially when the tournament would just be me defaulting mine and peter's teams to the finals for us to actually get to play.

You haven't even responded to my (multiple) steam messages yet; if anyone should get a default, it's us. It is quite frankly pathetic to complain about how no one's playing when your opponent is actively trying to schedule with you, but you can't be arsed to even give a sign of life.

You haven't even responded to my (multiple) steam messages yet; if anyone should get a default, it's us. It is quite frankly pathetic to complain about how no one's playing when your opponent is actively trying to schedule with you, but you can't be arsed to even give a sign of life.

cuz the tournament is already kaput? you are messaging me to play when NOBODY else, other than the Peter, Maxime, Scar team, have played a match in week 3. what happens if i play vs you and continue the tournament? we win, then i default ALL the matches for week 3, week 4, week 5 etc. until we get to the ONLY OTHER ACTIVE TEAM (Peter, Maxime, Scar) and play the finals. sound fun? no, not really.

cuz the tournament is already kaput? you are messaging me to play when NOBODY else, other than the Peter, Maxime, Scar team, have played a match in week 3. what happens if i play vs you and continue the tournament? we win, then i default ALL the matches for week 3, week 4, week 5 etc. until we get to the ONLY OTHER ACTIVE TEAM (Peter, Maxime, Scar) and play the finals. sound fun? no, not really.

Don't try to weasel out of your words now, you donut. What's the point of even hosting a 3v3 tournament if all you want is to play Peter's team? Just organize a training with them and skip the extra steps. I saw this as a fun opportunity to play 3v3 with some friends, why would I even care about teams defaulting? We just play whoever wants to play and skip anyone who doesn't want to play.

Not only did you give me a fat middle finger by not responding at all, you even had the audacity to act like I didn't message you. I couldn't give a rat's ass about your snobbish opinion that you'd beat us anyway. If you organize a tourney, you should at the bare minimum play your own matches instead of moan and whine on the forums about inactivity like a ****ing hypocrite.

I am currently scheduling with Arni, who seems to command the English language better than the mute bonobo you are. Do the right thing and properly finish the tourney or find someone who will finish the tourney instead of you. While you're at it, grow some balls.

Don't try to weasel out of your words now, you donut. What's the point of even hosting a 3v3 tournament if all you want is to play Peter's team? Just organize a training with them and skip the extra steps. I saw this as a fun opportunity to play 3v3 with some friends, why would I even care about teams defaulting? We just play whoever wants to play and skip anyone who doesn't want to play.

Not only did you give me a fat middle finger by not responding at all, you even had the audacity to act like I didn't message you. I couldn't give a rat's ass about your snobbish opinion that you'd beat us anyway. If you organize a tourney, you should at the bare minimum play your own matches instead of moan and whine on the forums about inactivity like a ****ing hypocrite.

I am currently scheduling with Arni, who seems to command the English language better than the mute bonobo you are. Do the right thing and properly finish the tourney or find someone who will finish the tourney instead of you. While you're at it, grow some balls.

there are 3 active teams. in my opinion 3 teams does not equal a tournament. the point of my post was not to say YES I JUST WANT TO PLAY PETER TEAM, it was to point out that after ur team is knocked out, they are the ONLY TEAM LEFT. which means, and i know you appear to be struggling to keep up so i'll state it very clearly for you, that i would have to default every match in week 4, 5, 6 etc. until we eventually meet their team.

if i sound hostile in pointing that out to you, it's because for some reason you have taken personal offence to me pointing out your team will lose to mine and that the sequence of events will play out as i have described above. i am not sure why that offends you, perhaps you should temper your ego when it comes to groupfighting? even if, for arguments sake, we say that your team won against us, things would play out exactly the same. defaulting all the matches in the subsequent weeks until you ended up against the only other active team. in my mind that is not a tournament worth playing out.

your trash talk is at least motivating me to play your team, which may be all you want, though i'm not sure why you'd actively TRY to get into a match you know you'll lose when there are no other teams for you to play afterwards.

there are 3 active teams. in my opinion 3 teams does not equal a tournament. the point of my post was not to say YES I JUST WANT TO PLAY PETER TEAM, it was to point out that after ur team is knocked out, they are the ONLY TEAM LEFT. which means, and i know you appear to be struggling to keep up so i'll state it very clearly for you, that i would have to default every match in week 4, 5, 6 etc. until we eventually meet their team.

if i sound hostile in pointing that out to you, it's because for some reason you have taken personal offence to me pointing out your team will lose to mine and that the sequence of events will play out as i have described above. i am not sure why that offends you, perhaps you should temper your ego when it comes to groupfighting? even if, for arguments sake, we say that your team won against us, things would play out exactly the same. defaulting all the matches in the subsequent weeks until you ended up against the only other active team. in my mind that is not a tournament worth playing out.

your trash talk is at least motivating me to play your team, which may be all you want, though i'm not sure why you'd actively TRY to get into a match you know you'll lose when there are no other teams for you to play afterwards.

You don't sound hostile, you sound like an oblivious moron. Honestly, reading this post has pretty much changed my anger to pity. Let's get this match over with so you can retreat back into your bubble where you're the king of the molehill.

You don't sound hostile, you sound like an oblivious moron. Honestly, reading this post has pretty much changed my anger to pity. Let's get this match over with so you can retreat back into your bubble where you're the king of the molehill.

I'm not sure why you had any anger in the first place but i'm glad you've calmed down!

Back
Top Bottom