3rd Panzer Division Totenkopf [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

3rd Panzer Division Totenkopf

125px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo_svg.png

History:

The 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf (skull), also known as the 3rd SS Panzergrenadier Division Totenkopf and 3rd SS Division Totenkopf during its existence, was one of 38 divisions of the Waffen-SS, the armed wing of the German Nazi Party that served alongside but was never formally part of the Wehrmacht during World War II. Prior to achieving division status, the formation was known as Kampfgruppe (battlegroup) "Eicke". The division is infamous due to its insignia and the fact that most of the initial enlisted soldiers were SS-Totenkopfverbände (SS concentration camp guards), and as such it is sometimes referred to as the "Death's Head Division". Members of the division participated in several war crimes.
The Totenkopf division was one of the "Germanic" divisions of the Waffen-SS. These included 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler, 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich, and 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking.​

3SSTK-Kharkov.jpg

Ranks:

a4a4ab5f2ffa7f95779246c857cb67b1.png

850c7f009a66250409257a347fd30667.png

Roster:

Officers:

Maj Herishey
OLt Primus
Lt Thomsen

Enlisted Men:

Gefr Posh
Gefr Ledge
Gefr Eddie
OStz Alban
OStz Mike
OStz Will
Stz Kai

300px-SScaptain.jpg

Interested in Joining?:

Use this template:

Steam Name:
In-Game Name:
Nationality:
Why you would like to join:

TeamSpeak3 Server: 91.121.26.112:6341
Steam(s):
profile_steam.png
Maj: [3rdFG]Herishey

profile_steam.png
OLt: [3rdFG] Primus

6_ss_panzer_army.JPG

I'd recommend changing the name. The moderators crack down on anything Nazi, used to be in an SS regiment for the mod and it got shut down by a mod after a few people started complaining.

Best of luck otherwise though  :grin:

Tolos said:
Good Luck MATE !!!!! :grin:
2ndGrds_Ghost said:
I'd recommend changing the name. The moderators crack down on anything Nazi, used to be in an SS regiment for the mod and it got shut down by a mod after a few people started complaining.

Best of luck otherwise though  :grin:
Thank you both, and if mods want me to change the name I will do so.

Herishey anything with the name is fine but if you can delete only SS from it and use name: 3rd Panzer Division Totenkopf :smile:

Wait a minute. Why can't SS be used in game? On the forums I can understand, but ingame? The creator of the mod has SS uniforms in the mod. I mean, I can understand people getting offended by the name, but put it like this: You can kill them in game. Repeatedly. I'm curious tbh.

Ok I will let them use the full name in game but on forum we want from them to don't use SS in name :smile:

Back
Top Bottom