3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte) (Recruiting NA/EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Will not be able to attend training today. Since my exams are starting very soon i may not be able to attend many trainings at all.

I will attend the training today, however i would like to apologize in advance for stupid crap i will do on ocasion since the  issues i was having with other games (huge random FPS drops down to 3-5) now also occur in M&BW N  So yea sorry =(.

Part of me is dying with Regiment, But remember, we will always be friends and play together, just add each other in steam !

2013022800001q.jpg
2013022800002.jpg
2013022800003.jpg
After 3+ years of faithful service to Prussia, the 3rd Prussian Infantry Regiment is lays down its arms.

It has been an honor to serve with all you guys, from past and present! :wink:

It's been a very long run guys! A lot of you guys have been with us from the beginning, and also a lot who have joined recently. But all of you have been great soldiers, great discipline and a freaking awesome Win/Lose Ratio in the end. All I can say is well done! I am very honored to have lead you guys for 3 and half years now.

As you guys see where I am going with this, I am going to disband this regiment. I really loved it, but it was really too much work to keep it up, and not enough reward. Maybe when we find another good game or the next mount&blade comes out we will reform. But until then, have fun, for those who want to talk to me about this or have questions please come onto teamspeak 3. A large amount of us will continue to use our teamspeak 3 channel and we have made a steam group for those who still want to be in our group here. (for an invite just ask me on steam or in teamspeak 3)
Yes, we are using our old channel on ts for now.

Farewell to those who I will most likely never talk to again. As I said it was an honor!

Signed, Colonel von Lehwaldt, on this February 28th 2013

The saying holds true: All good things must come to an end.

I will be joining you guys from time to time on the TS and will hopefully join the steam group.

Sirdur13 said:
It's been a very long run guys! A lot of you guys have been with us from the beginning, and also a lot who have joined recently. But all of you have been great soldiers, great discipline and a freaking awesome Win/Lose Ratio in the end. All I can say is well done! I am very honored to have lead you guys for 3 and half years now.

As you guys see where I am going with this, I am going to disband this regiment. I really loved it, but it was really too much work to keep it up, and not enough reward. Maybe when we find another good game or the next mount&blade comes out we will reform. But until then, have fun, for those who want to talk to me about this or have questions please come onto teamspeak 3. A large amount of us will continue to use our teamspeak 3 channel and we have made a steam group for those who still want to be in our group here. (for an invite just ask me on steam or in teamspeak 3)
Yes, we are using our old channel on ts for now.

Farewell to those who I will most likely never talk to again. As I said it was an honor!

Signed, Colonel von Lehwaldt, on this February 28th 2013

Thanks for the months we trained together as Empress' Dragoons for those who were with me during those days. You were a great staff and a great regiment. Good luck!

EmpDragoon_Gloatsneer

Argh! If I knew this was going to be the last training ever I would've come!
This was the only clan/guild/regiment that I ever really looked forward to playing with and sincerely enjoyed hanging around with. NW is going to be pretty empty without you guys. Thank you for taking me in and showing me the ropes of Napoleonic Wars when I was still a noob - and even now when my performance is incredibly unpredictable (erring on the side of sucking, lmao)

I'll miss being the first to catch a bullet in our charges guys! I'll still be around if anyone wants to play NW, PW, or any other M&B mod for sure. If you don't want to look me up on the steamgroup here's a url to my profile:
|http://steamcommunity.com/id/coolestguyever

Mustang678 said:
Argh! If I knew this was going to be the last training ever I would've come!
This was the only clan/guild/regiment that I ever really looked forward to playing with and sincerely enjoyed hanging around with. NW is going to be pretty empty without you guys. Thank you for taking me in and showing me the ropes of Napoleonic Wars when I was still a noob - and even now when my performance is incredibly unpredictable (erring on the side of sucking, lmao)

I'll miss being the first to catch a bullet in our charges guys! I'll still be around if anyone wants to play NW, PW, or any other M&B mod for sure. If you don't want to look me up on the steamgroup here's a url to my profile:
|http://steamcommunity.com/id/coolestguyever

True Words True Words

It was a good run we had  :grin:. I really enyoyed talking and playing with all of you and i hope that most of you stay on teamspeak so we could still play and have fun sometimes  :cool: .
/Ghost

You guys act like this is the end... for those who enjoyed playing with this regiment, just log onto teamspeak normally, most of us are still there! And for the leaving if you have questions just ask me, I will be on teamspeak 3 just like I was before.

This is not the end of my group here, it now allows us to open doors and ideas to what we might want to focus on next!  :cool:
Out of the 30 or so members we have on steam, we already have about 15 people in the new one, note I have only contacted about 20 or so about it so far, I am seeing that most everyone is staying save for those who are not really part of our regiment yet.

I am very pleased about this, as I said we have just opened up all doors, if we find another badass game that we really enjoy playing, have no fear I will be there to reform everything and start leading you once more!  :smile:

On another note, I would like everyone to continue to post stuff on our steam group, "House of Bane". Use that to be used as our taleworlds forum really.

Sirdur13 said:
You guys act like this is the end... for those who enjoyed playing with this regiment, just log onto teamspeak normally, most of us are still there! And for the leaving if you have questions just ask me, I will be on teamspeak 3 just like I was before.

This is not the end of my group here, it now allows us to open doors and ideas to what we might want to focus on next!  :cool:
Out of the 30 or so members we have on steam, we already have about 15 people in the new one, note I have only contacted about 20 or so about it so far, I am seeing that most everyone is staying save for those who are not really part of our regiment yet.

I am very pleased about this, as I said we have just opened up all doors, if we find another badass game that we really enjoy playing, have no fear I will be there to reform everything and start leading you once more!  :smile:

On another note, I would like everyone to continue to post stuff on our steam group, "House of Bane". Use that to be used as our taleworlds forum really.

This is not my opinion but i wanted to make a funny meme :grin:
3rdregiment.jpg

Hexx said:
Sirdur13 said:

3rdregiment.jpg

The only thing is is that I would have killed him! Not the other way around.  :mrgreen:

Hexx said:
Sirdur13 said:

3rdregiment.jpg
Hah, that was well done Hexx! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom