34e La Sarre Regiment[1755] *RECRUITING*

Users who are viewing this thread

I sign my name to join the cause and fight against the British Invader! Long Live King Louis!!

hey gab, when can we expect the next update to 1755, i mean id rather have 1776 than an update to 1755 but i was just wondering because multiplayer look soooo awesome

asterix 2010 said:
hey gab, when can we expect the next update to 1755, i mean id rather have 1776 than an update to 1755 but i was just wondering because multiplayer look soooo awesome

Crimey we just had an update not more than a few days ago!!  :twisted: Now you're asking about another one?? Let the dust settle from 3.0 ok? Sheesh.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh did not see 3.0 is out. is multiplayer in 3.0 if so ive missed a LOT  :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

asterix 2010 said:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh did not see 3.0 is out. is multiplayer in 3.0 if so ive missed a LOT  :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes MP is in it.

Be prepared for slow downloads at the repository. They are having issues with it.

Hi, I'm hoping to get a spot here at this regiment.

What name will you use in game?- (Please use something realistic) 34e_La_Sarre_Reg_Rct_Marshal_Ney

What do you have to offer the Troupes De La Marine?- Discipline and courage

Do you have Teamspeak3 installed and working?- Yup

Do you have a mic? Yes i do  :wink: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im sorry, but i didnt know that nobody plays this mod anymore
. I only got it today.
Lets hope it comes back in fashion
:lol:

Marshal_Ney said:
Im sorry, but i didnt know that nobody plays this mod anymore
. I only got it today.
Lets hope it comes back in fashion
:lol:
Hey there.
I am the developer  :wink:
It actually never had a public MP but just a private.

The Mod is very much played as SP, anyway....and if you want to support it, choose a Gabrilduro s Mods Supporter pic  :cool:

Gabby

im still around gabby :grin: , if this happens ill still be around to try to make it popular i hope, ive been doing alot with secession lately, still have a supporter pic on my sig :smile:

Vicnaire said:
im still around gabby :grin: , if this happens ill still be around to try to make it popular i hope, ive been doing alot with secession lately, still have a supporter pic on my sig :smile:
CIAOOOOO Vic!!!  :mrgreen:
Hah! Seen that, and honestly I really apreciated it! THx for that, really!
Gabby

What name will you use in game?- Francois
What do you have to offer the Troupes De La Marine?- I am a genius when it comes to French history, and served in multiple MM regiments, I know a lot of the commands, Ect.
Do you have Teamspeak3 installed and working?- Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.

Back
Top Bottom