* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

Users who are viewing this thread

we-need-you1-324x500.png

That's right!
We are challenging YOU to a 20v20 linebattle within the next 4 weeks.

If you accept our challenge you can find us in the 22nd Teamspeak where we await a suitably witty retort!

Guys hold your horses, 5 nights of sleep and then... the Napoleonic Wars will Rage over the lands to spread death and scorched earth all around! :grin:

Remember lad's Training tonight! 2000 Hours Sharp (20:00GMT- British Time)

Till then!

I say it will be most glorious fighting with the 32nd yet again, i will be most gracious if you think of me as yet another recruit and not some disloyal rapscallion, it will be most befitting if we just start over.

It cannot be fixed by me, period. My college ISP will not admit bandyman's servers and I'm in no position to complain to them about it. \
Think about it this way... my college semester ends may 20th, a little over a month from now. It'll probably take 1 day for me to drive back down to NC.

I'm planning on transferring to a cheaper university down there [No, not because of the Teamspeak problems, I'm not that loyal :razz:] Which hopefully will not have the same problem with bandyman's servers as this one does. I haven't been told by them yet if I've been admitted, but I'll probably find out this friday.

So if everything goes according to plan, I'll be gone from the 32nd teamspeak for only 1 more month.

Back
Top Bottom