31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Reasonable?

• No

Votes: 126 25.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 376 74.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Eternal expectations, promises, but what is the result? Early access?
TW could not stand under strong pressure of workers fans, and firstly gave the beta of the multiplayer and after announced early access, as: eat, but please do not hate, we are trying.
Even if true, how is that deceiving?

"TW has worst fans"

Yeah the countless mods that have been made are out of pure hatred to TW
You got the point, but you act like you didn't. You know about what kind of "fans" I am talking about.

Yeah well you can't hate an artist because his art took so long. And in my book, MB is an art. An art which is very hard to make stable with more advanced gameplay. Because it is a simulation game. Not some level based game.

You got the point, but you act like you didn't. You know about what kind of "fans" I am talking about.

Yeah well you can't hate an artist because his art took so long. And in my book, MB is an art. An art which is very hard to make stable with more advanced gameplay. Because it is a simulation game. Not some level based game.
Everyone here on the forums wants the game to succeed. No one ever said they wanted to see it fail

TW had good fans, butTW have spoiled their fans. TW deceived their fans and now deserve the attitude when people will be strongly attack TW for fails. People will not forgive fails.
This is what the Joker is doing to our kids, please say your words outloud and hear how ridiculous this sounds. Mount and Blade became such a drug all these dudes complaining overdose and now they're completely mad about it, it's either the game isn't like they daydreamt it or it's because it's coming 10 days later of what they expected it to be. Deceived how? Please elaborate on that so it becomes more ridiculous.

TW hasn't got the worst fans they have literal drug addicts

Last edited:
This is what the Joker is doing to our kids, please say your words outloud and hear how ridiculous this sounds. Mount and Blade became such a drug all these dudes complaining overdose and now they're completely mad about it, it's either the game isn't like they daydreamt it or it's because it's coming 10 days later of what they expected it to be. Deceived how? Please elaborate on that so it becomes more ridiculous.

TW hasn't got the worst fan they have literal drug addicts
I couldn't explain it better

Dude.. Think of it as a pre-order if anything.

It has been said many times in this forum already.

The game will cost the EXACT SAME amount when released and if you buy the EA, you are already paying for the full game before it is released. So if you expect the game to eventually be good (or up to standard) when finally released, there is no difference in whether you buy it at EA or at release. Unless you are short on cash in which case you have over a year to save up for it.

Otherwise, wait 2 years or something for a sale..

If you read what I said at the end I said I would happily pay £30 early access or not but I think it's a bit too much at £40 and I know its only £10 more but I wouldn't pay £40 even if it was a full game I just think that price is taking the piss a bit and also a lot of things can happen in a year.

I took a gamble and bought Mount&Blade as EA back in like 2006 or something and its one of the best gaming buys I've ever made. I will get this game, play it on my brother's computer (because my can't run it on recommended and I'm poor :sad: ) and won't look back for a second. This game with its mods and stuff will likely keep me going for a decade. Easily worth scrapping together 50 bucks for it.

"...I think the hours of fun shouldnt count on that..."
definitly you said that.
Yes, and your interpretation was this
Are you saying that the hours and hours of satisfaction that the game gives you is not something to value? God...
It is something to value, but they shouldnt count as the only thing when you're about to buy a game, if you're only looking around for 90 hour games you will miss a lot of great other games just because of that criteria

Yes, and your interpretation was this

It is something to value, but they shouldnt count as the only thing when you're about to buy a game, if you're only looking around for 90 hour games you will miss a lot of great other games just because of that criteria
now you change to the "only thing" ... Obviously the hours are not the only thing, they are the FUN time, if it wasn't fun you wouldn't play all those hours.
The price is determined by the personal assessment you make of what you are going to buy, if your valuation is consistent with that, you buy, if it isn't, you don't buy it.
So if you value the fun time it will give you, a higher price will be justified.

So long as I don't have to pay for content updates. I don't want to pay for DLC that is actually patches in what was promised in original product. Though I gotta admit I thought they were going to delay from a march release. :lol:

50 Euros for an EA game is a bit much.

Also the date is hopefully nothing to go by. They release it on the latest day possible without backlash from the community, doubt it is ready.
Its not like you only payiny for the early access game you getting the full game eventually besides there is no way they can make the EA game 30 dollars and when the full game releases ask you for need 20 dollar more it dosent make any sense

I believe we are dealing with new-gen kids who never bought EA games on steam or non gamer people...you just explain them what it all about is, and they just keep coming with same questions...

Back
Top Bottom