31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Reasonable?

• No

Votes: 126 25.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 376 74.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would not have mind a 60$ price tag i spent it on lesser games than Warband and at this point I'm starting to think that bannerlord is playable and taleworlds didn't release it earlier because of their perfectionist vision/hope for this game hence they keep delaying the game tell it become a masterpiece in their eyes

edit to clarify i think the perfectionist vision is for the full game and the early access is just part of the development process but i still think it will be at least as playable as Warband if not more

$50 USD means the Canadian price is going to be bumped up more than what it otherwise would be for exact exchange rate, because it's not a nice round number. My guess is it'll be $70 CAD, and that's more than I'm willing to spend. I probably won't be getting the game any time soon. I've got lots of other games to still play, so not a loss for me.

Good luck to TaleWorlds though.

I just want them to release modding tools. Vanilla is going to be a blast, but oh boy the features modders can develop in half the time of TW is simply unbelievable yet desirable.

Even so, I am really sad that it's not the 30th, and even though $70 stings it will be worth it!

I normally go on the system of 'for every dollar I pay, I want one hour of entertainment'. I paid like 20 bucks for a warband physical copy way back when and played for at least 2000 or so hours until I bought the steam version, which I clocked another 400 hours into. The concepts, features and such of these games have never failed to really hook me in and keep me around for hours on end. For that reason, I'm willing to pay anything upwards of 100 dollars, maybe even 150-ish.

People like new things, why do you think so many manufacturers 'renew' things but don't actually change a lot? Because new is better, that is just how the general people work and there is nothing wrong with that.

NMS went from total failure to mediocre succes, past 30 days it had a peak of 10k players on steam. Would not call that an epic succes.

This is copy pasta out of a fan boy book. Why is this not a standard EA game?
Also what did TW do to be a trusted company?
I'm not a fan of NMS but 10k players 4 years after release from a major failure doesn't sound very bad to me... At all.

Technically while warband did release on March 30th 2010 I believe the steam release of March 31st 2010 is a more appropriate anniversary for Bannerlord which will also be releasing via steam. Therefore i'm not concerned about cramming stuff in because they can barely make deadline. Hell even if it was buggy or clunky in ea I watched horses and all sorts of **** clip and spas in warband and still found it immensely enjoyable. As for the price I was fully expecting a 60$ price tag and was more than willing. Thousands of hours in warband for 10$ on a sale and I fully expect to sink untold hours into Bannerlord as well.

I agree with a lot of the other hardcore M&B players. I spent thousands of hours in Warband and have had endless amounts of fun and replayability. So $50 for a game I know I won't be able to stay away from longer than a few hours is no problem with me. I trust this company with my cash, I only wish it could've come sooner, but it is what it is ?‍♂️

price is not a problem YOPO (You only pay once). Well the release date is a little far but what is a month after 8 years. Hope they change it to 30th before release though would look nice and what are they gonna do in a day. What really troubles me is the content missing hope they put those too after 1-2 months and ill have no problem if you look and alter file you can see the weapon crafting is nearly ready they are probably not putting it to ea either to balance the randomly generated weapon part or to let us get used to the game before putting in a whole new weapon system. Anyway I know that many people here would pay that money for a polished Warband alone as would I so I am generally okay with it just put those features back in soon.

Fifty bucks. Su** bl***, it is toooooooooooooo much money. The current game state do not deserve $50. I hope that regional prices save me.

50 euros for an EA game that has no kingdom creation, no weapon crafting which was teased in 2016, bad multiplayer, HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

50 euros for an EA game that has no kingdom creation, no weapon crafting which was teased in 2016, bad multiplayer, HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH
I don´t understand why you´re still here if you´re just going to angrily spazz out at every opportunity. There is literally no one forcing you to pay. Have yourself a cigarette, chill out and wait another year or two until the full release comes if you want the complete experience.

I don´t understand why you´re still here if you´re just going to angrily spazz out at every opportunity. There is literally no one forcing you to pay. Have yourself a cigarette, chill out and wait another year or two until the full release comes if you want the complete experience.

Ah, the ''iF YoU dOnT LiKe iT LeAvE'' arguement, love it.

Ah, the ''iF YoU dOnT LiKe iT LeAvE'' arguement, love it.
Ah, the "if I cry out in weirdly placed anger enough the devs will surely listen to me" argument, love it.
By all means, stay here and keep screeching if you want to, it was more a suggestion than anything lmao

Voted "no", because of the date. Actually planning to release on the absolute last day of the month, at this point it's really only to torment people and keep up the ****ing never ever memes.

Price is fine, we live in the world where most games are cut up before launch and sold to us as 'Digital goodies' to inflate the price of a game by £20+ - £39.99 is $20 short of most games nowadays to start with. I've been waiting since 2012 so one month ain't anything.

As for content, as long as they don't suddenly announce Singleplayer won't be there day one I don't mind. Kingdom Creation is something I normally do in later playthoughs, first few is all about experiencing the default factions - I wonder who is going to be the new Harlaus?

Back
Top Bottom