30 episode TV series "Genghis Khan"

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
a tv series made in China in Inner Mongolia by the native ethnic Mongol actors. Some of them might look familiar as they also stared in the movie "Mongol"

http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_1243031.html
its in Mandarin Chinese

Hmm, other than you and me, nobody here speaks putonghua, so you might want to explain the videos' contents here.

Genghis Khan TV Series with English subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwKspSZwfo&feature=PlayList&p=CC3A7F79F7DFF440&playnext=1&index=37

this tv series is about the entire life of genghis khan: from the murder of his father, killing of his brother, family survival, uniting the tribes, fighting Jin, fighting Kwarazim, and his death. very well acted...missing only horse archery...

even if you don't understand the language, see how the people are dressed for reference

Eumolpus said:
Hmm, other than you and me, nobody here speaks putonghua, so you might want to explain the videos' contents here.

The world is so small lol no i also speak it :smile: besides putonghua means Manderian just so the others know ;p

Wu-long said:
Eumolpus said:
The world is so small lol no i also speak it :smile: besides putonghua means Manderian just so the others know ;p
I kinda forgot about you... :oops: Sorry. Well, 'Mandarin' is a really old word. I think Putonghua should be more appropriate.

Eumolpus said:
Wu-long said:
Eumolpus said:
I kinda forgot about you... :oops: Sorry. Well, 'Mandarin' is a really old word. I think Putonghua should be more appropriate.

For Chinese yeah but not for Taiwanese :smile: people, what how did you know i was in the first place  :mrgreen:

Wu-long said:
Eumolpus said:
Wu-long said:
Eumolpus said:
For Chinese yeah but not for Taiwanese :smile: people, what how did you know i was in the first place  :mrgreen:
How did I know you were what? :???: I think the Taiwanese are Chinese. 'China' itself is just the name of a civilisation, so both the people of the PRC and ROC have the right to be called Chinese.

That is a good movie.. I have an indonesian version copy of it.. But well, in this movie, mongolian soldier wear 3 colour of armour.. blue, yellow, and green.. And their armor pattern is quite simillar from one another..

well, i'm indonesian chinese and i only able to speak in Tio ciu and not mandarin..  :lol:

Pali Gap said:
Genghis Khan TV Series with English subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwKspSZwfo&feature=PlayList&p=CC3A7F79F7DFF440&playnext=1&index=37

That one doesn't work T_T i cant find no.1 and it isnt the same ver is it/?

Eumolpus said:

Actually me and my bro(Hutheback) studied in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China, for 5 years. So, practically you not the only one who uses Pung tong hua.
PS, this is out of topic, do you know what the movie Mongol(2007) is rated? M? M15+?

jong836 said:
Eumolpus said:

Actually me and my bro(Hutheback) studied in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China, for 5 years. So, practically you not the only one who uses Pung tong hua.
PS, this is out of topic, do you know what the movie Mongol(2007) is rated? M? M15+?

:smile: I would say M16-17+

Back
Top Bottom