3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

NEARLY THREE MONTHS NOW HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

What friggin holiday is it over there? I feel like every month they have some sort of 5 day holiday
Might explain the state of their economy.

Same issue as the Greeks.

It's actually quite interesting. It's like their ancestors spent all their energy.

Romans, Greeks, Turks, Mongolians. The british seem to be slowly sliding towards the same place those once glorious empires now occupy.

72Xir8N.png

At best.... next week.

Though tbh we know nothing really about this patch from a SP point of view.

MP I'll just be glad to get the captain changes and battle mode proper.

We have 4 days for kurban(I do not know English word for it) festival, 3 days for Ramadan festival. These two are religious holidays and they are with respect to moon year. So they are moving 11 days backwards with respect to sun calendar each year. 1 day for 29th October, 1 day for 23th April, 1 day for 19th May, 1 day for 30th August, 1 day for 15th July, 1 day for 1th January, 1 day for 1th May. So we have 2 weeks of holiday for each year. Sometimes 4 days of kurban happens at first 4 days of the week or at Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. When these happen, usually government says Friday is also holiday or Monday is also holiday. Even for Ramadan this scenario could happen for the two working days of the week.

I´m not Duh of course but I can also help you out with the common generic answer you´ll get anyways:

Still fixing some blocker issues, will be released when it´s ready.

After thursday:

Totally not this week!

Next week:

There is the next national holiday, so don´t expect anything in the next 2 months :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom