3.0 (OK) vs 3.1 (NOT OK) using TweakMB

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll make this short.

After updating Geko to 3.1 my tweak MB changes to prevent companions from leaving stopped working. It was a game in progress and I already had all the companions in 3.0 when I stopped playing for many many months, when I decided to play again I updated to 3.1 and my tweaks stopped working all my party members were ready to bail. I had tried to applied the tweak updates but it didn't work. After going back to 3.0 my companions SHUT THEIR MOUTHS and game was normal.

If anyone has companion complaints fixed in 3.1 please tell me what setting you used, ie what module "data base" did you load in tweakMB.

ok so regarding this.. :oops:
I found that Geko has an in-game "disable" function via the [camp] menu for companions. I don't know why but for the same save file in 3.1 I load up and it's "off" and on version 3.0 its "on" but I didn't realize it even existed and read other places that 3.1 has some minor bugs. Strange, but I know that my save files are 3.0 because I tried loading a new save file from 3.1 and it crashes my game.

tldr: Camp menu has the option to disable companion quitting.

Back
Top Bottom