- Best answers
We are proud to present to you the latest and greatest brand new 2v2 Blitz series! It will take place every week on Tuesdays. Each edition will last for one day only, so we will expect participants to finish all their matches within the designated day - it is therefore not for the faint of heart!
First matches will start at 19:00 GMT, and each successive round will be played straight after the previous one is completed. The tournament is estimated to last between one and a half and two hours altogether.
FORMAT & RULES
The tournament will be using swiss-style format - meaning that teams with similar score will be matched against each other. Number of rounds will depend on the amount of teams that sign up, but will in most cases range between four to six.
Rankings will be determined by points, where two points will be awarded for a win and one point for a draw. In case of a tie in team standings, we will be using Buchholz score fist and round difference second to determine team positions.
(*) 2 vs 2 - infantry only
(*) two handed weapons, polearms and throwing weapons are not allowed
(*) drops are not allowed, neither is picking up enemy equipment
(*) two sets, where each set is ft5
(*) teams will swap factions for the second set
(*) gold limit is 1000gold, upgrades are not allowed
(*) teams may sign up with more than two players and use substitutions as they see fit
Matches will be played on The Cage and factions will be randomised. All matches must be played on our official MnB_Match servers - you will be assigned a server number to play on.
The tournament will be handled through our new website!
1. Follow the link above and make an account on the website.
2. Add your game ID(s) in your profile.
3. Start Warband and join any MnB_Match sever with the same ID to complete registration - your ID status on the website should now show as "confirmed".
4. Go to the "Tournaments" section to register your team.
5. If you wish to be part of a registered team, click on "view" next to your desired team and then click on "apply". Team owner will need to accept your application.
6. To start playing type "/ready" in the game chat. Once both team captains have done that, the server will restart with correct maps and factions.
7. Once your match is completed, please head to the staging section and add your scores. The score needs to be confirmed by the opposing team, otherwise any disputes will be handled by an admin.
Deadline for signups will be 18:30 GMT on Tuesday, and teams will be expected to confirm their participation on the day by 18:45 GMT the latest in the steam group chat.
Administration team will be available throughout the duration of the tournament and will actively supervise the whole process. In case of disputes or technical problems, please contact a member of the team immediately, as quick resolution of any issues will prevent the tournament from dragging out too late into the night.
Team captains are required to join our steam group chat - invitation link. Everyone else is also welcome to join for extra help and socialising!