2tes [Merged] [Info inside]

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Jack said:
Congrats Cop.
And you might want to change your Avatar Now.
Thanks, and yeah, I'm waiting until I change the thread.

Windbusche said:
Jack has a fair point, the Russian Line is SOOOOO last week. But I appreciate you effort to keep with what's mainstream and what isn't. Silly Cop.
I seem to misunderstand, please explain.  :razz:

1thecop said:
On another note, I passed my license test. 92/100.

Glad to have that over with.
Good job, hoe. Now I get to wait another 7 months since my parents decided to conceive me later than almost everyone else my age.

Russian Line is not Mainstream at all what you talking about. #YOLO why not go russian line?!  :cool: (SWAG is off the charts on this post)  :roll:

Cop, y u so lazy? U need to change da thread! :razz:

There, I at least, changed the title of my post, so now you have something to go by when renaming your regiment.  :lol:

Cop is definately a true leader, Frapp.
Most true thing I've read out of you in quite some time, you silly man.

Cop is the essence of a Prussian Napoleon - He always knows what to do and when, not only does he discipline well, and lead a great bunch of men, he is also one of the greatest commanders I have ever had the pleasure to serve under. One of the nicest and fairest leaders around NW, anyone who reads this, join him, now. :wink:

Windbusche said:
Cop is definately a true leader, Frapp.
Most true thing I've read out of you in quite some time, you silly man.

Cop is the essence of a Prussian Napoleon - He always knows what to do and when, not only does he discipline well, and lead a great bunch of men, he is also one of the greatest commanders I have ever had the pleasure to serve under. One of the nicest and fairest leaders around NW, anyone who reads this, join him, now. :wink:
Bit of an overstatement, you love-able man.

But thanks for the complement! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom