Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

AKD-13

Recruit
Summary: 2nd unit of my clan has wage limit of 755 dinar but time to time its increases to over few thousands. Its a avarage unit of 80+ men.
Edit: When I opened the game again today, the price of the 2nd unit was fixed at 755 dinars.
How to Reproduce: I couldnt check this for second time but last time its happend 2nd unit was part of a nobles army with over 500+ men.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: I'm playing on GeforceNow
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I'm playing on GeforceNow. Unfortunately i don't have any access to my save files on GeforceNow

Edit: When I opened the game again today, the price of the 2nd unit was fixed at 755 dinars.

Last edited:
Hello! After playing this game for too many hours, I can tell you for sure it is not a bug. It is just poorly designed "Finance list".
In short, by "Party wages" game means all expenses of the party, like troops wages, cost of upgrading tropps, recruitment cost, cost of food party have bought, etc. So in your specific situation - a hero party in army - reason of high "Party wages" was, most likely, rectruiting and upgrading troops after tough battle. This is simplified explanation however. In reality system is a little bit more complicated.

If anyone is interested, here is more detailed explanation of party finance system based on my own tests and observations:
Every clan member has their own money you cannot access, but you can check its amount when you start barter with them. Let us call it "hero private money". When you create a party, its party leader uses their private money for all expenses and for collecting all earnings, for example from selling items or prisoners. If amount of private money is between 5k-10k denarii, "party wages" are 0 and will not be shown on the finance list. When private money goes below 5k denarii you pay this difference as "Party wages" to the party leader when daily finance update hits, so said party leader has his private money back to 5k denarii. When private money exceeds 10k denarii it works mostly the same, but party leader obviously pays you instead and its shown on the finance list as "Income form Parties" collectively for all your clan parties. But there is a twist. Party leaders cannot pay you more than 10% of their current private money in one day. So it takes some time to get all the money from expensive gear sold by your clan members. Also you cannot get this money by simply disbanding the party. If you had done that, its ex party leader would have stoped paying you and they would have kept the money for theirself, at least until you would make them a party leader again. Caravans finance system works similar to parties as far I know, but I am not 100% sure.

Edit: Corrected spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
Hello! This forum thread is still marked as "Need more info" so I decided to record a video showing the issue from this thread and all related game mechanics I described in the message above. Here is the video and a ticket containing save file, computer specs, description of the issue and the way of reproducing it:

Back
Top Bottom