• Vlandia

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Khuzait

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Battania

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think in terms of seeing a factions cunningness this is also as important as the ''favourite faction'' polls.
Maybe one of the very popular factions in the previous polls are in fact only sympathetised by a certain group of people and all the other people in fact feel no symphaty for that faction and in my opinion this poll is great at demonstating that.

In the comments it would be great if you type what faction you originally voted for(your fav faction), what faction you voted for here, what faction you dislike most.

My fav faction is Khuzait.
In here I vote for Battania, they will probably be my second campaign

I think I dislike Empire because same culture having three factions sounds boring and I think some of their units are over-armored.
Battanian Fian archers are also over-armoured but they are just one unit.

EDIT: Hopefully you guys arent voting for your favorite factions to keep them above. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Please, though I am really curious about the results :grin:

Why is this the question Vlandia is the only faction......... THE BEST ONE  :lol:

But yeh, apart from Vlandia I'd have to say the Empire is my second favourite one, probably the southern empire if I had to choose any because the monarchy -IS- the best..!

A quick reminder
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=369154.0 (what faction will you fight for ?- opened at 22 August 2017)
The Vlandians 86 (19.4%)
The Battanians 93 (21%)
The Sturgians 69 (15.6%)
The Khuzaits 41 (9.3%)
The Aserai 26 (5.9%)
The Northern Empire 27 (6.1%)
The Western Empire 48 (10.8%)    All Empire in total: 100 (22.6%)
The Southern Empire 25 (5.6%)
Other ( Please Specify) 28 (6.3%)

So: Empire>Battania>Vlandia>Sturgia>Khuzait>Aserai

A more recent poll https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,386914.0.html (Favorite Faction ?-opened at 15 september 2019)
Aserai 2 (3.3%)
Battania 13 (21.6%)
Khuzait 7 (11.6%)
North Empire 4 (6.6%)
South Empire 6 (10%)  Empire 15 (25%)
West Empire 5 (8.3)
Sturgia 11(18.3%)
Vlandia 12 (20%)

Empire>Battania>Vlandia>Sturgia>Khuzait>Aserai

So more than 2 years have passed and the line is still same.
Lets see how this one will play out.

EDIT: Here is the poll for old warband factions:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=114196.15

Nord>Swadia>Vaegir>Rhodok>Sarranid>Khergit

Note: Khergit is waaay behind Sarranid and other factions, Nord is waaaay ahead Swadia and Swadia is waaaay ahead other factions.

I think Khergits sitiuation can be explained with their bad design and the fact that horse archers AI werent implemented nowhere near properly.

favorite faction is Vlandia, second is probably Aserai but is really close with the Khuzaits. After that in order Empire, Sturgia and lastly Battania. Still I find it very difficult to choose between the factions.

Did not know that Battania is apparently very popular as seen in your polls.

Main faction - Sturgia obviously
2nd favourite - Vlandia i guess. Honestly it's hard to say all other factions kind of on same level for me except Empire. Empire should be destroyed in every playthrough  :twisted:

So when it comes to second favourites Aserai passes Khuzait.
Overall, eastern factions receive no love.

Tarhunt said:
These questions are like a different way of asking "where are you from?"

Thats why I asked for the second favourite faction.
Turks tend to vote for Khuzaits, Russians tend to vote for Sturgia, Arabs and Berbers tend to vote for Aserai. Europeans can vary.

I voted for Battanians in this poll.

Back
Top Bottom