2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the textures I thought were good, but ya some were ****.

Don't see this as a success though most won't be willing to pay for the dlc (especially if it is $10 or above) but wonder how many players and regiments will switch over and how it will affect the MM community. Kind of a **** move as well to be working on this rather than better MM.

if you want the beards in your sig here they are, you can just add it as a layer and drag it to where it lines up.

Pte_TylerYbeard.jpg

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd509/SetayUNO/2ndCS/Pte_TylerYbeard.jpg

In-game name: Fox

Age(Optional): 24

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: About one day, but very willing to learn.

What are your most recent clans?: This would be my first M&M clan.

What games have you been playing recently?: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Mount and Blade, and Total War

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?: I have been viewing your gallery, watching your youtube videos, and reading your forums, and I like what I see. You look like a very squared away group of people.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!: I have been playing Linebattle shooters since the release of the original Battlegrounds beta mod and would really enjoy contributing the knowledge I have (or think I have) to this regiment and help advance the 2nd up to the top.

ptrells14 said:
In-game name: Fox

Age(Optional): 24

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: About one day, but very willing to learn.

What are your most recent clans?: This would be my first M&M clan.

What games have you been playing recently?: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Mount and Blade, and Total War

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?: I have been viewing your gallery, watching your youtube videos, and reading your forums, and I like what I see. You look like a very squared away group of people.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!: I have been playing Linebattle shooters since the release of the original Battlegrounds beta mod and would really enjoy contributing the knowledge I have (or think I have) to this regiment and help advance the 2nd up to the top.

Thanks for showing interest in the 2nd Coldstream, go to www.midnightmercs.enjin.com and click "Enlist here" to fill out the application on our website. Also, please add me on steam asap (thegreatriverr).

Sad to know that tonight's LB was the last one in MM for us  :sad: It was a great one though attendance was good and it was very fun to play.

Here's  to NW may we have as much fun as we have had in the great mod which is MM, hope to see you all there.
Cheers.  :grin:

Well, it's sad ta see Mount n' Musket go. Dat was honestly some of the best toime I've eva had in a video game. You guys are me first real Clan/regiment fingy. On da plus soide, I'm baaaaack! Now we all gets ta be all sneaky loike again!

Lordeliphas14 said:
Well, it's sad ta see Mount n' Musket go. Dat was honestly some of the best toime I've eva had in a video game. You guys are me first real Clan/regiment fingy. On da plus soide, I'm baaaaack! Now we all gets ta be all sneaky loike again!

Haha, Welcome back man

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: 2011

What are your most recent clans?: 6th warwickenshire

What games have you been playing recently?:mount and blade warband & NW, mount and blade/with fire and sword

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:yes i have ts

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:it is the toughest and hardest regiment of guards!

Hey I want to apply, and im new!

In-game name: psychoux

Age(Optional):  19

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: a month

What are your most recent clans?: {n3} (nom nom nom)

What games have you been playing recently?:  Mount and Blade: Warband, Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars, Empire Total War, and Project Reality BF2 mod

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: I have it and i am ready to use it.

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?: Because you guys are an active line battle regiment. I feel that i will have a lot of fun with you guys, and i will get the most out of line battles/Napoleonic wars.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!: to play the game the way it was meant to be played; in linebattle formation. So exciting!

janne98 said:
How long have you been Mount & Musket?: 2011

What are your most recent clans?: 6th warwickenshire

What games have you been playing recently?:mount and blade warband & NW, mount and blade/with fire and sword

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:yes i have ts

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:it is the toughest and hardest regiment of guards!

As you can tell, we switched to NW, Plz go to our NW thread and reapply.

psychoux said:
Hey I want to apply, and im new!

In-game name: psychoux

Age(Optional):  19

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: a month

What are your most recent clans?: {n3} (nom nom nom)

What games have you been playing recently?:  Mount and Blade: Warband, Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars, Empire Total War, and Project Reality BF2 mod

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: I have it and i am ready to use it.

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?: Because you guys are an active line battle regiment. I feel that i will have a lot of fun with you guys, and i will get the most out of line battles/Napoleonic wars.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!: to play the game the way it was meant to be played; in linebattle formation. So exciting!

As you can tell, we switched to NW, Plz go to our NW thread and reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom