2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted

You have been accepted into the 2nd Coldstream Guards the MM Mount and Blade:Warband Division!

Know that with this tag you're now apart of us, So don't do anything stupid to make us look bad.

Also, if you cannot make the training times below please speak to an officer about changes.

Saturday 3PM-4PM Central / 4PM-5PM Eastern

&

Sunday 3PM-4PM Central / 4PM-5PM Eastern

Also wednesday 6PM-7PM Central / 7PM-8PM Eastern

Also, add this steam name if you havent already.

Craw-Daddy: Thegreatriverr

Congratulations, Here's your new tag in Mount and Blade: Warband!

"2ndCS_Rct_"

Heres our banner, make sure you have it before you start to play with us in an event or training -
2ndCSLogobanner.png

Sincerely,
Crawford

CrawDaddy said:
Mawling, Look up Mount & Gladius... It's a pretty awesome roman mod.  :grin:
My M&G multi player is not working for some reason I have updated it, but it says it runs on on a different module.

In-game name: Brudagon

Age(Optional): 17

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: About a week

What are your most recent clans?: This'll be my first, but I've been a pubby in a couple line battles.

What games have you been playing recently?: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, a lot of Total War.

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: Aye

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?: Of course

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!: Basically play as many line battles as possible.

Accepted

You have been accepted into the 2nd Coldstream Guards the MM Mount and Blade:Warband Division!

Know that with this tag you're now apart of us, So don't do anything stupid to make us look bad.

Also, if you cannot make the training times below please speak to an officer about changes.

Saturday 3PM-4PM Central / 4PM-5PM Eastern

&

Sunday 3PM-4PM Central / 4PM-5PM Eastern

Also wednesday 6PM-7PM Central / 7PM-8PM Eastern

Also, add this steam name if you havent already.

Craw-Daddy: Thegreatriverr

Congratulations, Here's your new tag in Mount and Blade: Warband!

"2ndCS_Rct_"

Heres our banner, make sure you have it before you start to play with us in an event or training -

2ndCSLogobanner.png

Sincerely,
Crawford

In-game name:Nailbrainz

Age(Optional):15

How long have you been Mount & Musket?:3 days

What are your most recent clans?:none really

What games have you been playing recently?:Battlefield 3, Rome: Total War, Skyrim, Space Marine

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?:Yes

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:I want to learn better melee combat and Formations

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:Line Battles. Nuff said

Do to terrible performance of this regiment and other reasons i am sorry to say that all Invictus players are leaving.
Please take remove us from your roster and groups. Thank you for the experience and i hope we meet again on the future battle field.

I know its a bit late since you already fought along side us, but I hope this regiment keeps on going, you seam to be a great bunch!

Much love from 87th Capt Stewart

P.S Sorry about inspiring your men to charge when we went to drop a ladder :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom