2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 60th complained about not having enough men etc..and backed out. Not going to be scheduling anything with them in the near future. Considering we planned the Linebattle to be on Friday, They wanted it moved to Saturday. Then saturday came and they moved it to Sunday, sunday came and they said they don't have enough men because of the Superbowl so we moved it to today. After all this notification Wbtrex, still not taking the responsibility to get his men together. Still not prepared, he blames me for taking him away from his "VERY Close friend." Even though, there's been so much notification it's very unlikely for someone who puts effort into their regiment, misses it. Anyways after closing ties with the 60th, we shortly linebattled the Queens Foot and won 1-4. Nothing serious, just a friendly match. Good job during the match guys and keep up the hard work!

I truly enjoyed the free play with rebel peasant last night, we had some good clutch wins.

Anyone interested in helping out graphics wise for example signatures, new banner for thread of anything pm and or reply to this post. We need it, considering I'm not the best at photoshop, but I would like some things done.  :wink:

Sorry I missed boot camp ill definitely be on this weekend and next week, sometimes Wednesdays and Thursdays can be a bit hectic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom